civil war in the nintedo wii and i love it........

This topic is locked from further discussion.

santanablu3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1 santanablu3
Member since 2007 • 1467 Posts

Blazing Angles, and Heatseekers are both airplane games for the nintendo wii.......and i need help picking up one of the games, but i dont know to much about Heatseekers, is it really worth it....cause i want to get both of them.....

p.s  Heatseekers has pretty graphics

soulfood4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 soulfood4
Member since 2005 • 5459 Posts
ports....me no likey ports.....
taco_man015

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 taco_man015
Member since 2005 • 44 Posts
I personally don't think either game will be very good. since they were not specifically designed for Wii, the control scheme would probobly feel like the developers just tacked it on towards the end so they could release it on all 3 systems.
hiho24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 hiho24
Member since 2005 • 4052 Posts
If you had to get either.  I would go for Blazing Angles.  Heatseeker is going to have 18 single player missions and thats it.

Blazing Angles has a multiplayer as well as Online.  (Cant Confirm, Gamespot reads 16 players and I've heard elsewhere)
Stevendawg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 Stevendawg
Member since 2006 • 500 Posts
If you had to get either.  I would go for Blazing Angles.  Heatseeker is going to have 18 single player missions and thats it.

Blazing Angles has a multiplayer as well as Online.  (Cant Confirm, Gamespot reads 16 players and I've heard elsewhere)
hiho24
If Blazing Angels had online we would know, trust me. I'd be a bit shocked if it has multi-player at all. But online is out of the question... I think Heatseaker looks good but if it's realy that short then I good it's not worth it regardless of quality.
santanablu3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 santanablu3
[QUOTE="hiho24"]If you had to get either.  I would go for Blazing Angles.  Heatseeker is going to have 18 single player missions and thats it.

Stevendawg
If Blazing Angels had online we would know, trust me. I'd be a bit shocked if it has multi-player at all. But online is out of the question... I think Heatseaker looks good but if it's realy that short then I good it's not worth it regardless of quality.

thanxs for the heads up everybody
Keibo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 Keibo
Member since 2003 • 1488 Posts
blazing angels doesn't have online, it was debunked http://gonintendo.com/?p=14119 its unforetunate but true :(
Generic_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Generic_Dude
Member since 2006 • 11707 Posts

ports....me no likey ports.....soulfood4

That's a twisted sig, dude.

Yeah, but I don't get the name of the topic. Are they coming out with a Civil War game or something? :?

soulfood4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 soulfood4
Member since 2005 • 5459 Posts

[QUOTE="soulfood4"]ports....me no likey ports.....Generic_Dude

Yeah, but I don't get the name of the topic. Are they coming out with a Civil War game or something? :?

Lol thats what i thought too....
santanablu3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 santanablu3

[QUOTE="soulfood4"]ports....me no likey ports.....Generic_Dude

what i ment for the topic to say is that there are 2 airplain games that are on a system.......usually that a compitition with each other so thats why i named it civil war......cause they are in the same system.......