Circle Pad Pro XL - Have Questions!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Zytherion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Zytherion
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
I was wondering is this going to be compatible with MH3 U coming out next month? I would like some reviews from people who have purchased and used on games on the NA model of 3DS XL. Also am wondering where you ordered it from, and what person/company specifically whether it be on ebay or amazon. Thanks.
bookwormwizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 bookwormwizard
Member since 2013 • 48 Posts

I too would like to know this.

Arthas045

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 Arthas045
Member since 2005 • 5800 Posts
No the game states at the beginning of the demo that it does not support it.
Apocalypse324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 Apocalypse324
Member since 2007 • 1486 Posts

No the game states at the beginning of the demo that it does not support it.Arthas045
unfortunately this is correct...the game would've really benefited from it. I was really looking forward to this until I played the demo.

thetravman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 thetravman
Member since 2003 • 3592 Posts

No the game states at the beginning of the demo that it does not support it.Arthas045
The retail game will support CPP,the demo doesn't. That's what the message meant. Monster Hunter 3G for japan supports the CPP and Ultimate is the same game,so why should it be different?

MYNISTA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 MYNISTA
Member since 2007 • 62 Posts

[QUOTE="Arthas045"]No the game states at the beginning of the demo that it does not support it.thetravman

The retail game will support CPP,the demo doesn't. That's what the message meant. Monster Hunter 3G for japan supports the CPP and Ultimate is the same game,so why should it be different?

This...it's only disabled in the Demo. Europe even just got the CPP XL for this game.
Woe2spread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Woe2spread
Member since 2009 • 280 Posts
its compatible with all cpp games actually even for xl. all games. just has to sync up before each play that takes 2 seconds. so I got mine from jpworld off amazon. still went through customs but only cost 7 dollars for shipping and 18$ for the cpp xl. oddly it says Nintendo XL/ LL on the front of it in small English. then it says compatible by ICES Canada on it. idk why then also has a german word at the bottom. also says EU X don't throw away lol with a pic of x on trashcan. haha. idk why this came in Japanese box and has all that actually. well I don't care but I cant find any vids of people saying oh wth like I am just now lol. anyways, came within 7 days even tho they mention might take a full month. but alas most of the reviews says it comes faster then that.
JuanGrande386

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 JuanGrande386
Member since 2003 • 1116 Posts

Just got mine in the mail today, can finally get back to MGS3D and Kingdom Hearts 3D. Its big but it feels comfy to hold. 

LongZhiZi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 LongZhiZi
Member since 2009 • 2453 Posts
I bought it. It's crap. It'll probably be fine if you just want to turn a camera, but if you want to aim in a shooting game (like RE), don't waste your money.