Cheaters in CoD...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

NoNeed4ScOpE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 NoNeed4ScOpE
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
What can I say about these dirtbags. They feel the need to use exploitations in the game and they are still terrible. I personally would have too much shame if my win streak or kill streak wasn't legit. It wouldn't even be worth playing. I personally like the fact that there are some cheaters around because it gives me a personal satisfaction to own them. A particular case the comes to mind occurred today. I join a game on cliffside and there are dogs everywhere and my team was getting owned. i look at the score and see that Suarez was on a 10 kill streak. (10-0) I immediately look for the "notorious" shadow. I find it right away. He's firing a MG and goes to his pistol. I figured that he was out of ammo so I ran out of the building with two dogs chasing me. I sprinted and jump off a cliff, looked down, and no-scoped him right in the brain before I hit the ground. I then spent the rest of the game spawn-raping him, and the rest of his team. At the beginning we were losing 180-80. We finished beating them 690-540...lol. They are almost as bad as those terrible players that feel the need to have a comma for their profile name. (so that they won't be seen) If you are so bad that you need to cheat, go to a game like Cooking Mama. It may be easier for you to accomplish something in a legit manner. Don't be stupid enough to show people that you are a nub-cake.
boardn720

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 boardn720
Member since 2008 • 5310 Posts

Nice post I agree with every bit of it :)

Chojuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Chojuto
Member since 2007 • 2914 Posts
Yeah that's right! Kick those cheater's asses!
FFCYAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 FFCYAN
Member since 2005 • 4969 Posts

There are very few people who play legitimately nowadays. All you see are MP40 sprayers, grenade launcher spammers and glitchers. I always get more kills than deaths and do enjoy killing the cheap***es, but the online is simply ruined because of them. Let those sad losers have their wins.

Avatar image for EpiphoneMan2008
EpiphoneMan2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#5 EpiphoneMan2008
Member since 2009 • 7169 Posts

There are very few people who play legitimately nowadays. All you see are MP40 sprayers, grenade launcher spammers and glitchers. I always get more kills than deaths and do enjoy killing the cheap***es, but the online is simply ruined because of them. Let those sad losers have their wins.

FFCYAN
get the M1 Garand with the Bayonet and put aim assist on! thats some fun stuff!