Can anyone help with the Wii Fit Plus???

This topic is locked from further discussion.

cjwonders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 cjwonders
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
I hope so!!! I bought the Wii used but the Fit Plus was NIB - How do I rename the Mii's??/ And I read there is a way to enter activities not done on the Wii as credits ( I power walk a mile daily) Any input is greatly appreciated!! Thanks and have a great day!!!
darkshadow50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 darkshadow50
Member since 2007 • 47 Posts

To enter activities not done in the game choose graph, at the top select fit credits then activity log. You will probally want to choose normal or hard and you will have to enter the ammount of time it took to do the activity. (instead of how long).

kenakuma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 kenakuma
Member since 2007 • 3462 Posts

^All that should answer your questions!

Nice job guys ;)

mywii1999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 mywii1999
Member since 2007 • 165 Posts

To change a mii's name you go to the mii chanle than press "A" on the mii you want to change. Keep holding "A" and bring it over to the left side where you can either "edit mii" or "Deleat mii" note: you can only edit miis that were made on your wii, than to rename it take it to edit go to the option on the far left and press "A" there click on the box that says "nickname" click "A" and type in the new name.

ChainEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 ChainEater
Member since 2009 • 79 Posts

Do you mean the previous owner's Miis are still in the Wii's memory? I recommend formatting the Wii's memory to blow away all the previous owner's stuff:

1. From the Wii's channel menu, click "Wii" in the lower left corner.

2. Click "Wii Settings".

3. Scroll right to the third page of settings.

4. Click "Format Wii System Memory".

That will wipe everything away (beware: including everything you've done since you bought the Wii) so you can start fresh.

Sancroff

This