Best Super Smash Bros Brawl characters

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ThE_rB2_ExPeRt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ThE_rB2_ExPeRt
Member since 2009 • 166 Posts
I hear all this talk about the characters being unbalanced and all this crap. Tell me ur fav characters and where you think they stand on the tiers list
PKClutch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 PKClutch
Member since 2009 • 44 Posts

Favorite?

Ness.

And, I think he's Middle, but a lot of people think he's Bottom Tier.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6e91f5c147a
deactivated-5d6e91f5c147a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#3 deactivated-5d6e91f5c147a
Member since 2008 • 26108 Posts
Brawl has the most balanced roster in terms of how it looks (i.e, lack of many clone like characters). In terms of tournament standings and other factors, Metaknight is indeed the best character. However, I do not use Metaknight. I use Mr. Game and Watch, R.O.B and Toon Link, sometimes Falcon or Marth when I'm getting bored. To me, they're good, but they're not excellent and cannot compare to Metaknight.
ThE_rB2_ExPeRt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 ThE_rB2_ExPeRt
Member since 2009 • 166 Posts
[QUOTE="siLVURcross"]Brawl has the most balanced roster in terms of how it looks (i.e, lack of many clone like characters). In terms of tournament standings and other factors, Metaknight is indeed the best character. However, I do not use Metaknight. I use Mr. Game and Watch, R.O.B and Toon Link, sometimes Falcon or Marth when I'm getting bored. To me, they're good, but they're not excellent and cannot compare to Metaknight.

i agree alot of ppl say that meta knight is the best but in MY opinion, Ike is the best. His power is so massive that if an enemy has say, 100% damage, the move where he charges up and slams the sword down will kill them with very little charge time.
Avatar image for deactivated-5d6e91f5c147a
deactivated-5d6e91f5c147a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#5 deactivated-5d6e91f5c147a
Member since 2008 • 26108 Posts
[QUOTE="ThE_rB2_ExPeRt"][QUOTE="siLVURcross"]Brawl has the most balanced roster in terms of how it looks (i.e, lack of many clone like characters). In terms of tournament standings and other factors, Metaknight is indeed the best character. However, I do not use Metaknight. I use Mr. Game and Watch, R.O.B and Toon Link, sometimes Falcon or Marth when I'm getting bored. To me, they're good, but they're not excellent and cannot compare to Metaknight.

i agree alot of ppl say that meta knight is the best but in MY opinion, Ike is the best. His power is so massive that if an enemy has say, 100% damage, the move where he charges up and slams the sword down will kill them with very little charge time.

Yea, Ike is powerful. However is downfall is slow movement, predictable attacks and recovery which doesn't make him very good against others.
Shinobishyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 Shinobishyguy
Member since 2006 • 22928 Posts
metaknight > Snake > just about everyone else.
PJ24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 PJ24
Member since 2005 • 3816 Posts
My favorates are Metaknight, Mario, Olimar and Marth. Ike is a favorate of my friends but he's a bit slow for my liking. :)
MetaKnight50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8 MetaKnight50
Member since 2008 • 3533 Posts
Lucas is the best in my opinion. Then Pokemon Trainer. Then Lucario/ MetaKnight.
SC_George

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 SC_George
Member since 2004 • 297 Posts

Metaknight wouldnt be so much better if everyone didnt play him so much, his metagame (lol) has just been pushed further than everyone else. As for me I play the Ice Climbers and King Dedede. two awesome, vastly underrated characters (at least by alot of people)

On occasion I will use Metaknight, Sonic, Mario, Toon Link, Faloco and Marth.

Oh and for the poster above, Lucas is awesome :P His up smash is absolutely insane...2nd strongest up smash in the game

SlorgieNel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 SlorgieNel
Member since 2005 • 1704 Posts
I think Kirby is the most underestimated character. He has extremely fast A attacks, excellent recovery, heavy B attacks and especially Bdown, when he turns into a rock and hits for 18% damage. I've KOed people with just a few drops. Not only that but being able to use everyone's B attack means strategic players will definately have an advantage as him. I also love Pit despite his lack of good finishers and Toon Link because he's just too cute X3
Witch24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Witch24
Member since 2008 • 329 Posts
Metanight.. i think it was, and Lucario Playing right now: PS2: Silent Hill 4, God of War and Kingdom Hearts 2 Xbox 360: Dead Space and Fable 2 Wii: Manhunt 2
funsohng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 funsohng
Member since 2005 • 29976 Posts

i use ike, mr. g&w, and marth

but meta knight is the cheapest character

lil_speedy_rvd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 lil_speedy_rvd
Member since 2003 • 527 Posts
My favorite Characters to play as is fox
sman3579

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#14 sman3579
Member since 2008 • 21174 Posts

I like Olimar, Game & Watch, and Pokemon Trainer.

The_Lawyer13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 The_Lawyer13
Member since 2007 • 28 Posts

Funny story about Meta Knight... I was in a Brawl Tournament at the midnight release for it and we were given random characters, so I couldn't pick who I wanted. This actaully worked out to my advantage cause I got Meta Knight. I was skeptical cause he was a new character and I was used to melee characters like Link and Ganandorf. So when my first battle comes around, I didn't know what to expect. Needless to say I beat the crap out of the first guy, but lost in the second round to a dude who was straight out of Japan who had some experience under his belt, so don't judge me...

With that said.. I like Meta Knight, but my preferable character is Lucas

SUPA_GLUSTEE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16 SUPA_GLUSTEE
Member since 2008 • 958 Posts
metaknight>kirby>Lucas>everybody else
lucifer3999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 lucifer3999
Member since 2005 • 2319 Posts
zero-suit samus and zelda are my favs...but thats just cuz they're sexy i don't know about this "tier" thing but they seem like pretty good characters
ZumaJones07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 ZumaJones07
Member since 2005 • 16457 Posts
I'm gonna start keeping track of these topics. Broken tier: Metaknight Borken tier: 2nd Best: Snake Borderline broken: G&W Other tier: Everyone else Captain Falcon tier (rock bottom): Captain Falcon [spoiler] I will not keep of the topics. :P ...and Brawl is severely unbalanced. It's blatantly obvious. [/spoiler]
BoostJunkE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 BoostJunkE
Member since 2008 • 46 Posts

I think Kirby is the most underestimated character. He has extremely fast A attacks, excellent recovery, heavy B attacks and especially Bdown, when he turns into a rock and hits for 18% damage. I've KOed people with just a few drops. Not only that but being able to use everyone's B attack means strategic players will definately have an advantage as him. I also love Pit despite his lack of good finishers and Toon Link because he's just too cute X3SlorgieNel

Cool, I'm not the only one who plays Kirby 8)

Anyhow, I like Ike and Snake as well.

JolteonEX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#20 JolteonEX
Member since 2008 • 41 Posts
I use Fox,Marth, and Ike. Ike is slow,but if you do it right,you can chain together a quick combo. As for Fox and Marth,they're good for edge gaurding,which basicaly makes your opponent throw his/her controller at the TV and scream out of anger.
Son_of_Some

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Son_of_Some
Member since 2006 • 1458 Posts
Mr. Game & Watch is unbeatable.
Dark_Link142

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#22 Dark_Link142
Member since 2004 • 6726 Posts
In my opinion, Pit. Awesome flight skills, great recovery, fairly strong, fast, able to use both ranged and melee attacks, and he has a good reflector (mirror shield).
voltzila

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 voltzila
Member since 2007 • 347 Posts

In my opinion, Pit. Awesome flight skills, great recovery, fairly strong, fast, able to use both ranged and melee attacks, and he has a good reflector (mirror shield).Dark_Link142

Except if you bonk him when he has his blue wings out he is screwed.

I like Diddy Kong, over all a better then average character.

RainbowBassist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 RainbowBassist
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
My favourite is Kirby- a)He can fly b)He can drop like a weight and he has a hammer c)He can absorb any characters attacks
AdRock92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 AdRock92
Member since 2007 • 1616 Posts
My best is Snake. His tilts and aerials are amazing and his smashes, while slow, can dish out the damage. He also has potentially the best recovery in the game (with the c4 trick) and plenty of projectiles at his disposal. Meta Knight is my second best. If I am playing against my brother, who I play most, he doesn't let me use those two (because I just destroy him if I do) so I use a toon link/Marth mix.
frostybro24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#26 frostybro24
Member since 2008 • 290 Posts

im surprised no one has mentioned Marth yet. there are some crazy Youtube videos on him.

anyways, Ikick @$$ w/ toon link