best "non gamer" game for the wii?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

chris0025

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 chris0025
Member since 2006 • 483 Posts
well i got a friend whos not much of a gamer i think...and by non gamer i mean like i guess not hardcore or like idk. since he loves wii sports im think more on the lines of wii play. he also likes huntin or fishin games and i here theres a few of those. and in the line of story based games im think sonic and the secret rings cus he said he grew up playin sonic and he also mentioned tmnt because well...teenage mutant ninja turtles needs not explanation. any suggestions?
Lone_Wolf5860

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Lone_Wolf5860
Member since 2007 • 289 Posts
I think there's some kind of Pro Bass Fishing game (something like that) for the wii.
gatsbythepig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 gatsbythepig
Member since 2003 • 11985 Posts
I would say wii sports is the best non gamer game.  Also, raving rabbids and warioware are good too.
T3h1337Pwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 T3h1337Pwnz
Member since 2007 • 770 Posts
wii play probably, warioware, wii sports
Skullheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 Skullheart
Member since 2006 • 2054 Posts

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. It's a game noobs can play, and at the same time the rest of the gamers can play.

Besides, if you're playing something like Pro Bass Fishing and you're a non-gamer, it's going to discourage you from playing games. As a non-gamer, you need something that's going to give you a hunger for more games. 

timma25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 timma25
Member since 2005 • 1131 Posts
Wii sports and warioware (the most random game ive ever played). Wii play is garbage, but comes with a controller.
Lone_Wolf5860

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Lone_Wolf5860
Member since 2007 • 289 Posts

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. It's a game noobs can play, and at the same time the rest of the gamers can play.

Besides, if you're playing something like Pro Bass Fishing and you're a non-gamer, it's going to discourage you from playing games. As a non-gamer, you need something that's going to give you a hunger for more games. 

Skullheart

I only suggested that game because he said his friend likes hunting and fishing games. :?

Conjuration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#8 Conjuration
Member since 2006 • 3562 Posts
Wario Ware Smooth Moves.  I've put quite a few non-gamers in front of this one, and haven't seen a single one unimpressed. 
I dare ANYONE not to have fun with this one.
ish_gibbor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#9 ish_gibbor
Member since 2004 • 1717 Posts

Skullheart

I am a hard core gamer, there is no game I could not beat. Although a few were very challanging like Shinobi for ps2, ninja gaiden II for nes. Zelda OoT was a very hard game. I have a very high IQ and I excell at analytical thinking, especially puzzle solving, and that game had some frustrating parts. I did not find the water level all that difficult however. I have not tried TP yet, but I am going to once it arrives from gameznflix, however I would not consider zelda a game for non-gamers.

Warioware, Wiiplay are for non gamers though. There is a  fishing game for the Wii. Rapala Tournament Fishing

chris0025

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 chris0025
well it sounds like warioware seems like a good pick since most people suggested it
mllrmatt8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 mllrmatt8
Member since 2007 • 626 Posts
sonic and the secret rings isnt very good
Skullheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12 Skullheart
Member since 2006 • 2054 Posts
[QUOTE="Skullheart"]

Lone_Wolf5860

I only suggested that game because he said his friend likes hunting and fishing games. :?

Oh, gotcha. :p 

HeyHeyMyMy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#13 HeyHeyMyMy
Member since 2007 • 129 Posts

I think there's some kind of Pro Bass Fishing game (something like that) for the wii.Lone_Wolf5860

DO NOT BUY THAT GAME. It is literally one of the worst games on the wii, if not the worst. Check out the reviews, its terrible. Wii sports, wii play, Rayman Raving Rabbids, and maybe elebits or warioware would probably be the best games. There all great and easy to pick up and play. Elebits and Warioware are a bit of a stretch, but wii play, wii sports, and rayman are all very non-gamer friendly. 

rockstar_88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#14 rockstar_88
Member since 2005 • 1253 Posts

Skullheart

No.  Zelda is for hardcore gamers, I doubt my girlfriend could figure out how to play something as complicated as the Twilight Princess.   Non-gamers seek games where you can pick it up and put it down and they can figure out the mechanics of the gameplay in minutes, that's why the Wii is so appealing to the mass market.

If you want games anyone can get into, get any of the Wii games that have "Wii" in front of it, Wariowar, and just about any sports games from EA (Madden included).

KingKoop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#15 KingKoop
Member since 2005 • 4268 Posts
[QUOTE="Skullheart"]

ish_gibbor

I am a hard core gamer, there is no game I could not beat. Although a few were very challanging like Shinobi for ps2, ninja gaiden II for nes. Zelda OoT was a very hard game. I have a very high IQ and I excell at analytical thinking, especially puzzle solving, and that game had some frustrating parts. I did not find the water level all that difficult however. I have not tried TP yet, but I am going to once it arrives from gameznflix, however I would not consider zelda a game for non-gamers.

Warioware, Wiiplay are for non gamers though. There is a  fishing game for the Wii. Rapala Tournament Fishing

You say there is no game you could not beat and you have a very high IQ yet you think OoT is a hard game? Try Gradius V, Rez, Radiant Silvergun or Mega Swiv those are hard games. :D

Steelersown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Steelersown
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
Wii sports is most likely the game for a non gamer. It's really fun too.
chris0025

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 chris0025
is or is not wii play mediocre?