Are you getting bored of the wii?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for Javieralijandro
Javieralijandro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Javieralijandro
Member since 2009 • 2667 Posts
I own both a ps3 and wii , and im starting to think im wii is getting jealous of my ps3. I've played most of the wii exclusives like mario,zelda,metriod no more heroes. Is there anything coming to the wii in the next yea ror this year? I didnt watch nintendos e3 because all i saw was the wii mario brothers that looks like it could run on the ds. so what new games is there to play on the wii? ( i wont buy games that are both on ps3 and wii because the ps3 versions are almost always superior)
Brawl578

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#2 Brawl578
Member since 2008 • 895 Posts

Super Mario Galaxy 2, Zelda Wii, Metroid: Other M, No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle, are just a few games that are coming out soon. There's alot more.

TaMuK711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 TaMuK711
Member since 2009 • 3367 Posts

I'm not bored of it, but I'm so anxious for the Metroid Trilogy that I'm having a hard time playing anything else :P

wiifan342

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 wiifan342
Member since 2008 • 338 Posts

I'm getting bored waiting for Wii Sports Resort

ImSwordMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 ImSwordMan
Member since 2004 • 2273 Posts

Nope! :D

Null--Fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 Null--Fox
Member since 2009 • 1640 Posts

I'am getting bored. Right now I'm just waiting for the new stuff to come out ;)

Javieralijandro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Javieralijandro
im also not a metriod fan ive played all the prime ones and i could never finish them sometimes i want to run in gun not puzzle solve every minute.. i well get no more heroes 2 but thats not confirmed until 2010 and suda said nmh is going muitliplatform
jdiamnz69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#8 jdiamnz69
Member since 2007 • 1469 Posts

Are you Kidding? I consider you check out these great Titles.

• Dead Space Extraction
  • ExciteBots Trick Racing
  • Ghost Squad
  • Grand Slam Tennis
  • The Grinder
  • ManHUNT 2
  • Metroid Other M
  • Need For Speed Nitro
  • No More Heroes
  • No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle
  • Dawn Of Discovery
  • OverLord Dark Legend
  • The Conduit
  • Pinball Hall Of Fame: The Williams Collection
  • Guitar Hero Metallica
  • Guitar Hero Smash Hits
  • Punch Out
  • Red Steel 2
  • Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles
  • Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles
  • Resident Evil 4
  • Mario Kart Wii
  • Silent Hill Shattered Memories
  • Tenchu Shadow Assassins
  • Wairo Ware Smooth Moves
  • Wario Land Shake it!
  • NPC DK Jungle Beat
  • NPC PikMin
  • Resident Evil Archives
  • Bully ScholarShip Edition
  • House Of The Dead OverKill
  • House of The Dead 1& 2

As Well as accesories like

• Wii Motion Plus
  • Nyko Perfect Shot
  • Wii Steering Wheel

Resident Evil Blaster

That is why ImNot bored of the Wii.

Javieralijandro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Javieralijandro

Dead Space ExtractionExciteBots Trick RacingGhost SquadGrand Slam TennisThe GrinderManHUNT 2Metroid Other MNeed For Speed NitroNo More HeroesNo More Heroes 2: Desperate StruggleDawn Of DiscoveryOverLord Dark LegendThe ConduitPinball Hall Of Fame: The Williams CollectionGuitar Hero MetallicaGuitar Hero Smash HitsPunch OutRed Steel 2Resident Evil Darkside ChroniclesResident Evil Umbrella ChroniclesResident Evil 4Mario Kart WiiSilent Hill Shattered MemoriesTenchu Shadow AssassinsWairo Ware Smooth MovesWario Land Shake it!NPC DK Jungle BeatNPC PikMinResident Evil ArchivesBully ScholarShip EditionHouse Of The Dead OverKillHouse of The Dead 1& 2

Wii Motion PlusNyko Perfect ShotWii Steering Wheel

Resident Evil Blaster

jdiamnz69
did u even read what i typed above half of thoughs games are on the ps3 and im not buying gamecube games with motion control or... ps1 remakes or ps2 ports...
Javieralijandro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Javieralijandro
also rail shooters are lame 4 horus of gameplay no online, and i can memorize where the zombies pop up thats sad when i can do that on a 2nd playthrough..
Brawl578

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#11 Brawl578
Member since 2008 • 895 Posts

Suda never said NMH2 was going multiplat. He just said it'll be the last NMH on Wii.

gamer6464

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 gamer6464
Member since 2006 • 2239 Posts

[QUOTE="jdiamnz69"]

Dead Space ExtractionExciteBots Trick RacingGhost SquadGrand Slam TennisThe GrinderManHUNT 2Metroid Other MNeed For Speed NitroNo More HeroesNo More Heroes 2: Desperate StruggleDawn Of DiscoveryOverLord Dark LegendThe ConduitPinball Hall Of Fame: The Williams CollectionGuitar Hero MetallicaGuitar Hero Smash HitsPunch OutRed Steel 2Resident Evil Darkside ChroniclesResident Evil Umbrella ChroniclesResident Evil 4Mario Kart WiiSilent Hill Shattered MemoriesTenchu Shadow AssassinsWairo Ware Smooth MovesWario Land Shake it!NPC DK Jungle BeatNPC PikMinResident Evil ArchivesBully ScholarShip EditionHouse Of The Dead OverKillHouse of The Dead 1& 2

Wii Motion PlusNyko Perfect ShotWii Steering Wheel

Resident Evil Blaster

Javieralijandro

did u even read what i typed above half of thoughs games are on the ps3 and im not buying gamecube games with motion control or... ps1 remakes or ps2 ports...

Half of them are on the PS3?

Try two, the guitar heros.

Sepewrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 Sepewrath
Member since 2005 • 30689 Posts
I'm bored of these type of topics, because you say you played the most well known titles, did you play Madworld, De Blob, Deadly Creatures, Zack $ Wiki, Paper Mario, Smooth Movies, Excite Bots, Punch Out, and the list goes on and on. If you only play 1st party titles or the most popular titles of course you will run out of things to play.
Javieralijandro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Javieralijandro
bully is on ps2... and ps3... and some of those other ones are just game cube games i played 5 years ago.
Javieralijandro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Javieralijandro
I'm bored of these type of topics, because you say you played the most well known titles, did you play Madworld, De Blob, Deadly Creatures, Zack $ Wiki, Paper Mario, Smooth Movies, Excite Bots, Punch Out, and the list goes on and on. If you only play 1st party titles or the most popular titles of course you will run out of things to play. Sepewrath
yes ive played thoughs all... sadly i played almost all 1st party and 3rd party exclusives mad world was good but only had 4 hours of game play
Sepewrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Sepewrath
Member since 2005 • 30689 Posts
You will forgive me if I find it hard to believe that you played every exclusive Wii game
Madmangamer364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#17 Madmangamer364
Member since 2006 • 3716 Posts

Not to sound rude or anything, but don't you think you owe it to yourself to do a little research on existing and upcoming Wii games if you feel the way you do about it? It appears that you're dismissing a lot of games, and that's ok if they don't appeal to you. That said, I also find it tough to think that you've actually gotten you hand on every quality Wii game and/or every game that you could like. Since it seems as though you're familiar with the site to some extent, maybe it would help to look at a list of games/genres and see what it is that you may have an interest in playing.

awssk8er716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#18 awssk8er716
Member since 2005 • 8485 Posts

Nope. It looks like it's only going to get better from here.

Javieralijandro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Javieralijandro
its called game fly people... ive beaten every nintendo game this gen just try and name one i havent beaten. i didnt beat metrioid prime 3 though because i got tired of the puzzle solving, but i am looking forward to no more heroes, a new zelda an mario galaxy 2 thoughs i can say well make me turn the wii on
funsohng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 funsohng
Member since 2005 • 29976 Posts
my ps2 is occupying most of my time now (with gow2, sakura taisen, sotc, yakuza, and so on....), and i play ps3 occasionally for inFamous, so my wii havent seen much light recently that's changing next week, for i have pre-ordered LKS!
jdiamnz69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 jdiamnz69
Member since 2007 • 1469 Posts

its called game fly people... ive beaten every nintendo game this gen just try and name one i havent beaten. i didnt beat metrioid prime 3 though because i got tired of the puzzle solving, but i am looking forward to no more heroes, a new zelda an mario galaxy 2 thoughs i can say well make me turn the wii onJavieralijandro

Yeah Mhm. Have you Beat Cooking Mama, skate City Heroes,Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds! Wheelie Breakers,World Sports Party,Rapala Tournament Fishing, Hells Kitchen, or Avatar: Into the Inferno?There over 1500 Wii games coming, and already released, so How could you play all the Nintendo Game this gen? Ohh, and dont forget DS games, and DSware games.

chris3116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 chris3116
Member since 2003 • 12174 Posts

Download some Wiiware games. Bit. Trip Beat and Core will addict you.

guitarheroF22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 guitarheroF22
Member since 2009 • 244 Posts

i bought it when it first came out and i have to say i have been bored of it since i took it out of the box.

yeahyeahbigN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 yeahyeahbigN
Member since 2007 • 1345 Posts
Oh definitely not! Go play Tiger Woods 10 with Motion Plus and you will be addicted to that game forever! Haha, plus with The Conduit recently released and it's a fun title. Not only that but Wii Sports Resort is coming out soon so keep an eye out for that. Ps. If you like Tennis then you gotta check out Grand Slam.
Jakesta7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#25 Jakesta7
Member since 2007 • 2472 Posts

I have both PS3 & Wii, & i yes i play PS3 more, but tht doesnt mean i dislike Wii at all. I get all Mario and Zelda games and when a new one comes out, i enjoy it more than any other game i any system. The only reason i play PS3 more, is tht u hav 2 move and stuff in a lot of Wii games and 2nd is tht Wii Online isnt tht great.

MischiefmAker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 MischiefmAker
Member since 2004 • 907 Posts

If you haven't realized it yet, most people in this forum are going to respond with a "No. " :P

wiifan001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#27 wiifan001
Member since 2007 • 18660 Posts
I am not at all bored. In the last couple weeks I've had my hands on The Conduit, Deadly Creatures, Ghostbusters and Okami. And I have much more plans in the future.
xylophagous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 xylophagous
Member since 2008 • 295 Posts

I can't exactly say I'm bored of the Wii, but compared to the Gamecube I find myself playing it much less. A lot of good games have been released so it's not like the quality is not there. I think my slight lack of interest might be down to the wiimote controls not always fitting or being appropriate for some of the games. Then there's the fact that there's been a lot of sequels and retreads. Maybe I'm a little jaded.

Also, while it's not that important, I feel like the Wii's graphics are not as good as the Gamecube's. I think it has superior capability but titles that actually take advantage of it have been few and far between. I would definitely like to see developers putting much more effort into the graphics side, so that games don't look like bad PS2 ports.

Avatar image for ratchet_ruler88
ratchet_ruler88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#29 ratchet_ruler88
Member since 2005 • 535 Posts

I am somewhat, its enjoyable at times, if i get a new game, i just wish that great mature games would be released for it, rather than average like I've seen.

MadSavage22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 MadSavage22
Member since 2009 • 587 Posts

Im KINDA board cause it feels like I am ALWAYS just waiting for games never getting the ones I want you know.

AmnesiaHaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#31 AmnesiaHaze
Member since 2008 • 5685 Posts
You will forgive me if I find it hard to believe that you played every exclusive Wii game Sepewrath
you know there are "special" ways to get all games for frii on the wii , not saying this guy used this method , just wanted to point out that it's not that hard to have all wii games (you want)
CorruptAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 115

#32 CorruptAndrew
Member since 2008 • 1958 Posts

No but i have been getting bored of my xbox 360 thers to many fps on it and they get boring fast

iceyyyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 iceyyyy
Member since 2006 • 1124 Posts

Nope, lately I've been play more Wii than my PS3.

Witch24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Witch24
Member since 2008 • 329 Posts

I'm getting bored waiting for Wii Sports Resort

wiifan342

ganga_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 ganga_
Member since 2007 • 790 Posts
no i'm not bored at all. there are way to much good games and i dont have so much time to play them all. and btw i like those people stating sth like "im totally bored of the wii, but i didnt even invest 30 seconds to check out which games are out there"
mkDSpro63

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#36 mkDSpro63
Member since 2006 • 781 Posts

What on Earth happened to to checking the Recommendation topic?!

Anywho, any titles mentioned above are fair game. There's some pretty nifty stuff beyond the usual Mario and Zelda games you know.

intro94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 intro94
Member since 2006 • 2623 Posts
im also not a metriod fan ive played all the prime ones and i could never finish them sometimes i want to run in gun not puzzle solve every minute.. i well get no more heroes 2 but thats not confirmed until 2010 and suda said nmh is going muitliplatformJavieralijandro
yes is going multiplat after nmh2 which means 2012 or 2013.Have fun waiting.
waitaseck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 waitaseck
Member since 2006 • 2309 Posts
No there is too many great games coming out/I have left to play that I can't afford them. I'll probably have my wii a couple years into next gen at this rate :P.
Javieralijandro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Javieralijandro
[QUOTE="Sepewrath"]You will forgive me if I find it hard to believe that you played every exclusive Wii game AmnesiaHaze
you know there are "special" ways to get all games for frii on the wii , not saying this guy used this method , just wanted to point out that it's not that hard to have all wii games (you want)

if ur talking about the "brew i make at home" then yes
Michael-Smith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Michael-Smith
Member since 2009 • 909 Posts
its called game fly people... ive beaten every nintendo game this gen just try and name one i havent beaten. i didnt beat metrioid prime 3 though because i got tired of the puzzle solving, but i am looking forward to no more heroes, a new zelda an mario galaxy 2 thoughs i can say well make me turn the wii onJavieralijandro
See, that's your issue. Game Fly. You rent. That means you blast through to the end credits and move on. Any game cane be beaten in a couple of days or so that way. No wonder you ran out of games to play. Oh, and if you didn't even finish Metroid Prime 3 because you didn't have the patience for the puzzles, then I find it very hard to believe you had the patience to beat every other Wii game. Just sayin'...
awesomeface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 awesomeface
Member since 2007 • 3661 Posts
I'm just waiting for Wii Sports Resort and Metroid Prme Trilogy.
MadSavage22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 MadSavage22
Member since 2009 • 587 Posts

See everyone is just waiting for this game or just waiting for that game like its gonna have a million hours of gameplay in it or something. Idk its startin to bug me lol.

xboxwii360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 xboxwii360
Member since 2009 • 26 Posts
i have a wii and 360 and i've always played my xbox but it broke so now i play the wii and i only have mario cart and skate it and im still playing both freakuently after like 2-3 weeks
superapo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#44 superapo
Member since 2009 • 1714 Posts

yes i can't wait tioll i get my ps3 next year