Are we getting anything worthy on Nintendo Club soon?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

inter_911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 inter_911
Member since 2003 • 511 Posts

Hey everyone

so i have just made a Nintendo Club account and registered many of my Nintendo games, reached platinum and still have many games left (850 coins)

looking at the items available to buy nothing really looks tempting other than maybe the Mario hat 3DS case.

so i just want to know this.. how often do we get new stuffs? and how about the items which are out of stocks are they coming back?

thanks anyway and Nintendo is really becoming generous with their free Pokemon X/Y offer lol.

Neonakaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Neonakaa
Member since 2013 • 90 Posts

Wii holstas da besd

Avatar image for deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
deactivated-5e90a3763ea91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#3 deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
Member since 2008 • 9437 Posts

I've been checking the site regularly for a few weeks now, and I have seen some changes to the offerings here and there, but I'm still not sure if there is a scheduled day when they actually update this stuff.

For the most part, the physical rewards have stayed exactly the same this entire time, though a few sold out over the weeks. I remember they still had the Zelda posters in stock at one point, but they've been out of those for a while now. I think the 3DS game card case ran out recently too, since I seem to remember it being in stock once. (Am I the only one who thinks it's funny that they are giving away something the same size and shape as a 3DS game case, just a piece of plastic, and it seems like one of the more useful items there?)

The 3DS XL charge cradles are practically eternally out-of-stock. I don't know why the system doesn't just come with one like the original. But I did notice that the official Nintendo online store is planning on offering them for purchase sometime around the last week of April 2014. They run about $19, not including any s&h.

Many of these rewards have been on here for years, so in many ways the rewards list looks about the same as it did years ago. I got two packs of the hanafuda cards before, and those are pretty cool. I still have never actually played a game with them. I wouldn't expect to see much in the way of new physical objects, but it seems like they might change the virtual console offerings more frequently. I'm jealous that Wii-U owners can get Punch-Out and Super Mario RPG, but we 3DS owners only have DK Jr. and Pictobits (?) to look forward to.

The Pokémon X and Y thing surprised me, too.

outworld222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 outworld222
Member since 2004 • 4223 Posts

I'm hoping for the elite rewards announcement soon enough.

juboner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By juboner
Member since 2007 • 1183 Posts

March 9th new VC games will be available, thats what I care about the most. So if I spend my coins it wont deter from my gold or platinum status for the end of NGC year items?

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#6 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

i reached platinum yesterday...got nothing to spend my coins on though...
the link between worlds posters, luigi mansion figure and the 3ds zelda game holder case were the last good ones

JuanGrande386

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 JuanGrande386
Member since 2003 • 1116 Posts

I caved and got the 18 cartridge 3DS case when it was last available, I love it! Same size as a regular 3DS game case yet it holds 18 games and comes with different artwork. I would love to see more rewards like the DS Game&Watch Collection games or the actual Game&Watch Ball. Something thats like "only the loyal Club Nintendo fans can earn these". Maybe a Premium Prize Catagory. Something nicer than the roms, paper items, and plastic crap. YEAH YEAH YEAH I know its free stuff but if theyre gonna advertise " Play Nintendo Games, Get Special Rewards", they should offer something worthwhile.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d8401f17c55
deactivated-57d8401f17c55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8 deactivated-57d8401f17c55
Member since 2012 • 7221 Posts

@KBFloYd said:

the link between worlds posters, luigi mansion figure and the 3ds zelda game holder case were the last good ones

I'm not spending any coins after seeing the LM statue, I almost had 1500 then.. I hope there's some more cool stuff coming.

inter_911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 inter_911

@Chozofication said:

@KBFloYd said:

I'm not spending any coins after seeing the LM statue, I almost had 1500 then.. I hope there's some more cool stuff coming.

Seems like i will keep my coins and wait then

juboner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 juboner

Remember your coins do not roll over to the next CLUB year I think

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#11  Edited By KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

the link between worlds poster set is back guys!

get it while you can...i just got mine.

CountBleck12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#12 CountBleck12
Member since 2012 • 4726 Posts

I haven't even visited Club Nintendo for the past few months, maybe I should go for ol' time sake and see if they have anything good.

ANIMEguy10034

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 ANIMEguy10034
Member since 2008 • 4955 Posts

@KBFloYd said:

Thanks for the heads up! :D

yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#14 yokofox33
Member since 2004 • 30775 Posts

The posters are cool, I just don't feel like spending more than half my points on them. And I have no where to hang them.

juboner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 juboner

I could care less for those posters.

gargungulunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#16  Edited By gargungulunk
Member since 2011 • 736 Posts

I would have sprung for the charging cradle...yet the colors were lame....but more-so they sold out of stock.

The points are a let down...I'll save mine for something I can't get in stores. The download-coupons are only a tease.

And really----DQ9 & Metroid are solid games, but it's time to retire the screen-saver and maybe make another title.

achilles614

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 achilles614
Member since 2005 • 5310 Posts

@KBFloYd said:

Thanks! Just ordered mine.

Would have loved the Luigi figurine but I never have 1500 points on my account. I spent mine on the Pikmin tote bag (for my girlfriend), Mario 3DS case, Star Fox VC and now these posters.

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Solaryellow
Member since 2013 • 7034 Posts

Looking at the Club Nintendo of Japan, the North American members get crap. The game & watch: ball was nice to get some time ago but I wasted time and missed out on the Hanafuda cards along with the Luigi's Mansion Statue. Hopefully they bring it back and offer us something worthwhile. I'm sitting at 1600 points with a few codes still unused. Right now there isn't a reason to use them.

inter_911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 inter_911

A new item has just been released, the Super Mario Accessory Box

looks sweet for storing SM stuffs in, only limited quantity though so grab one if u want fast

Avatar image for deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
deactivated-5e90a3763ea91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#20  Edited By deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
Member since 2008 • 9437 Posts

They've also added some Animal Crossing 3DS pouches, and some new download codes.

I decided to pounce on kid Icarus 2. Wanted to make sure I at least get something cool with my points.

I'm really hoping they bring back the charge cradles soon though.