Are they different this time around or not?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Fghjkl34567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Fghjkl34567
Member since 2005 • 408 Posts

The pokemon games are finally out so i am going to pick up a new ds cuz i traded in my old one cuz it was clunky and there were no good games for it but im gonna go get one of the new pokemons and i wanted to know which one was best.  Any help?

The_PirateKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 The_PirateKing
Member since 2005 • 9714 Posts
~-~If you have Wi Fi then it really doesn't matter which game you get cuz you can always trade over the interwebz for whatever Pokemon you want.~-~ ~-~Edit: And what do you mean "since the Pokemon games are finally out now?" The games come out the 22 and it's only the 20th. Do you live in the future.:shock:~-~
Platyphyllum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#3 Platyphyllum
Member since 2005 • 8105 Posts
~-~If you have Wi Fi then it really doesn't matter which game you get cuz you can always trade over the interwebz for whatever Pokemon you want.~-~ ~-~Edit: And what do you mean "since the Pokemon games are finally out now?" The games come out the 22 and it's only the 20th. Do you live in the future.:shock:~-~The_PirateKing
Perhaps he means the Japanese version?
apu0404

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 apu0404
Member since 2005 • 3682 Posts
HE  COMES FROM THE FUTURE! we must worship are god *bows down*
GameManRamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 GameManRamon
Member since 2003 • 959 Posts
 Well i Playing Pokemon Pearl Ryte now.......And o Look its the 20th....Yes the english on...Penny for ur thoughts-_-
Funkyhamster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Funkyhamster
Member since 2005 • 17366 Posts

Well i Playing Pokemon Pearl Ryte now.......And o Look its the 20th....Yes the english on...Penny for ur thoughts-_-GameManRamon

Legally? :| 

Avatar image for coleorionjordan
coleorionjordan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 coleorionjordan
Member since 2004 • 586 Posts
Don't stores get them in advance? And since shipping isn't done during weekends, chances are, they got the game today.
GameManRamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 GameManRamon
Member since 2003 • 959 Posts
YEp Legally....I reserved it paid the 5 before i left he popped out with the game...paid the rest of the money..and tested the game....real deal.....check da stores cus dey got em...
gam3r3OOO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 gam3r3OOO
Member since 2003 • 1442 Posts

The pokemon games are finally out so i am going to pick up a new ds cuz i traded in my old one cuz it was clunky and there were no good games for it but im gonna go get one of the new pokemons and i wanted to know which one was best. Any help?

Fghjkl34567

Its pretty much just preference. Diamond or Pearl. Most people will probably get Diamond version. So get Pearl. And if you are into that kind of thing get the Japanese version for $20 extra. Or you could just wait a couple of days for it to come out in the states. Either way you'll be waiting (unless you happen to live in Japan).

The new GBA Fire Red and Blue versions are pretty good remakes of the original Gameboy pokemon games. 

Fghjkl34567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Fghjkl34567
well i just ordered a new black DS Lite  and pokemon diamond and i used the free 3 day shipping thing on ebgames so itll be here on like the 24th i guess.  I have been hearing there is more pokemon in diamond so i got that one but i dont know a couple of my friends are getting one of the games too so ill see if they get pearl or not.  But i was never really in to searching for hours and trading thing to get every pokemon in the game ya know so i think ill be alright cuz i can still go through it three times to see the story with each starter pokemon.  Oh and one more ?: are the games this year pretty improved over the sapphire and ruby from like 2 years ago? i hope so
Avatar image for nintendofreak_2
nintendofreak_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#11 nintendofreak_2
Member since 2005 • 25896 Posts

HE COMES FROM THE FUTURE! we must worship are god *bows down*apu0404
I don't believe in god....

On topic- SOme stores have decided to start selling them anyway so he is somewhat right. 

Fghjkl34567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Fghjkl34567

[QUOTE="apu0404"]HE COMES FROM THE FUTURE! we must worship are god *bows down*nintendofreak_2

I don't believe in god....

well i hope you eventually find Him and realize how crazy you are for not seeing Him this world!