Anybody Else Getting MW3 Wii here?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

nini200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 nini200
Member since 2005 • 11484 Posts

I am definitely getting MW3 for the Wii. Not exactly day one but I will get it very soon after (No later than Next week). I'm still having fun with Black Ops. I know Alot of people consider the COD series as Milking but I say to them, if the milk is good, I'll drink it. CoD has a very successful formula for FPS regardless of how much it changes from game to game. I like the formula and will be buying CoDMW3. Anybody else getting it on the Wii?

WreckEm711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 WreckEm711
Member since 2010 • 7362 Posts

Yup! I love Black Ops and can't wait for MW3 :)

1PMrFister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#3 1PMrFister
Member since 2010 • 3134 Posts
I wasn't even aware there was a Wii version of MW3. =/
WreckEm711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 WreckEm711

I wasn't even aware there was a Wii version of MW3. =/1PMrFister

Why wouldn't there be..?

SF_KiLLaMaN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 SF_KiLLaMaN
Member since 2007 • 6446 Posts

[QUOTE="1PMrFister"]I wasn't even aware there was a Wii version of MW3. =/WreckEm711

Why wouldn't there be..?

Because there wasn't a MW2.....
WreckEm711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 WreckEm711

[QUOTE="WreckEm711"]

[QUOTE="1PMrFister"]I wasn't even aware there was a Wii version of MW3. =/SF_KiLLaMaN

Why wouldn't there be..?

Because there wasn't a MW2.....

World at War, Modern Warfare: Reflex, Black Ops. All sold extremely well and there was no time between releases for MW2. Call of Duty has sold really well on the Wii and with Treyarch handling the Wii version, my hype level is off the charts.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

#7 AvatarMan96
Member since 2010 • 7324 Posts

No thanks, not even the Wii is going to make CoD fun for me.

meetroid8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 meetroid8
Member since 2005 • 21152 Posts
I feel obligated to mention that CoD is bland and unoriginal. Have fun with it though, that's all that matters I suppose.
OreoMilkshake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#9 OreoMilkshake
Member since 2009 • 12833 Posts
Hell yeah. Only 6 days to go. :D
arsenal262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10 arsenal262
Member since 2010 • 592 Posts

Im sorry but I just cant take wii seriously, it always gets the crap versions.

Avatar image for PlayerPreferred
PlayerPreferred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 PlayerPreferred
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
If it weren't for all the cheating that goes on in MW, and Black Ops I would definetely get MW3. I'm just not sure I will be interested in playing games with so many cheaters, and am thinking about starting to play single player only games. Wii is the best system for shooters, and MWF3 will be a lot of fun to play if you have honest players, but I bet that MWF3 will be packed full of cheaters, and make getting the highscore, and getting kill streaks a real pain in the butt.
Avatar image for QuebecSuperstar
QuebecSuperstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 QuebecSuperstar
Member since 2006 • 4178 Posts

Hell yeah. Only 6 days to go. :DOreoMilkshake

Are you sure the Wii version is coming out the same day as the others? The absence of news on the Wii version has me a bit worried.

TitanVex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 TitanVex
Member since 2011 • 70 Posts

If you don't have any other consoles, the Wii version is still fun. It just doesn't look as pretty. And quite frankly, who cares if you have fun. I won't be getting it, since I have a 360, but enjoy.

WreckEm711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 WreckEm711

[QUOTE="OreoMilkshake"]Hell yeah. Only 6 days to go. :DQuebecSuperstar

Are you sure the Wii version is coming out the same day as the others? The absence of news on the Wii version has me a bit worried.

Lol it's confirmed, you can go to any GameStop or redbox to see :P
WreckEm711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 WreckEm711

If you don't have any other consoles, the Wii version is still fun. It just doesn't look as pretty. And quite frankly, who cares if you have fun. I won't be getting it, since I have a 360, but enjoy.

TitanVex
I have all three consoles and the Wii version trumps the others. 10 dollars less expensive, free online, no COD elite subscriptions, superior control, less screaming idiots, and no overpriced DLC being shoved down people's throats.
arsenal262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 arsenal262

[QUOTE="TitanVex"]

WreckEm711

I have all three consoles and the Wii version trumps the others. 10 dollars less expensive, free online, no COD elite subscriptions, superior control, less screaming idiots, and no overpriced DLC being shoved down people's throats.

PS3 had free online, cod elite is free and a good thing, dlc is optional, xbox and ps3 control is much better. Wii wont even get survival mode. Sorry I dont want to put a damper on the game, just pointing out facts.

SF_KiLLaMaN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 SF_KiLLaMaN

[QUOTE="WreckEm711"][QUOTE="TitanVex"]

arsenal262

PS3 had free online, cod elite is free and a good thing, dlc is optional, xbox and ps3 control is much better. Wii wont even get survival mode. Sorry I dont want to put a damper on the game, just pointing out facts.

LOL at dual analogs being better than the wii remote for FPS games. Such a laughable claim. I also love how you say after that "just pointing out facts" as if it controller preference is objective and not subjective.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#18 AvatarMan96
Member since 2010 • 7324 Posts
[QUOTE="QuebecSuperstar"]

[QUOTE="OreoMilkshake"]Hell yeah. Only 6 days to go. :DWreckEm711

Lol it's confirmed, you can go to any GameStop or redbox to see :P

:o Speaking of Redbox, that'll be the only way I play it on my Wii, IF I even bother to rent it
tocool340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 tocool340
Member since 2004 • 21652 Posts
Maybe. Doubt it though...
NeoStar9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 NeoStar9
Member since 2003 • 1761 Posts
Don't know. I'm kind of tired of FPS but in the end we have no idea of what the Wii version will be like. What's in it? What will it look like? Etc. I'm taking a wait and see approach before making a final decision. If I do get it it might not be for a while.
elbert_b_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#21 elbert_b_23
Member since 2003 • 8247 Posts
i heard that theres no zombie mode in mw3 and thats the only redeeming factor in cod games so no i wont be getting it
1PMrFister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#22 1PMrFister
Member since 2010 • 3134 Posts
i heard that theres no zombie mode in mw3 and thats the only redeeming factor in cod games so no i wont be getting itelbert_b_23
MW3 does have a survival mode of sorts, which is like a spiritual successor to the zombie mode. Have no idea if it's in the Wii version, though.
KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#23 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

yup i am..

its on like donkey kong.

almossbb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 almossbb
Member since 2008 • 1979 Posts

im not in a hurry for COD. if i decide to get it it will be for my ps3 not the wii

OreoMilkshake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 OreoMilkshake
Member since 2009 • 12833 Posts

[QUOTE="OreoMilkshake"]Hell yeah. Only 6 days to go. :DQuebecSuperstar

Yeah, the pulled the same crap with Modern Warfare Reflex and Black Ops. No info until it's pirated the day before it comes out.
BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 BrunoBRS
Member since 2005 • 74156 Posts
*looks at own copy of battlefield 3 on PC* ... :|
nini200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 nini200
[QUOTE="BrunoBRS"]*looks at own copy of battlefield 3 on PC* ... :|

See, you should've waited. :P :lol:
BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 BrunoBRS
[QUOTE="nini200"][QUOTE="BrunoBRS"]*looks at own copy of battlefield 3 on PC* ... :|

oh yeah, if only i had waited, i would be able to enjoy the glorious call of duty on glorious wii graphics and control, with UP TO 12 PLAYERS ONLINE. but no, i went for BF3 on PC... shame on me.
Armored_Pillow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Armored_Pillow
Member since 2011 • 84 Posts
If it weren't for all the cheating that goes on in MW, and Black Ops I would definetely get MW3. I'm just not sure I will be interested in playing games with so many cheaters, and am thinking about starting to play single player only games. Wii is the best system for shooters, and MWF3 will be a lot of fun to play if you have honest players, but I bet that MWF3 will be packed full of cheaters, and make getting the highscore, and getting kill streaks a real pain in the butt.PlayerPreferred
well on the Wii versions, there is definetly less hacking going on since the majority's on the 360,ps3 and pc so it will,in fact,be fun.
Armored_Pillow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Armored_Pillow
Member since 2011 • 84 Posts
[QUOTE="nini200"][QUOTE="BrunoBRS"]*looks at own copy of battlefield 3 on PC* ... :|BrunoBRS

oh yeah, if only i had waited, i would be able to enjoy the glorious call of duty on glorious wii graphics and control, with UP TO 12 PLAYERS ONLINE. but no, i went for BF3 on PC... shame on me.

i heard BF3's single player was not up to specs (that means it wasn't all that good...)
arsenal262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 arsenal262

[QUOTE="nini200"][QUOTE="BrunoBRS"]*looks at own copy of battlefield 3 on PC* ... :|BrunoBRS

Are you playing the sam bf3 as the rest of the world?

nini200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 nini200

Oh dear, I was just joking but it seems like that comment actually spurred some conversation from other members :lol: And yes SHAME SHAME SHAME >:-(

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 BrunoBRS
[QUOTE="BrunoBRS"][QUOTE="nini200"] See, you should've waited. :P :lol:Armored_Pillow

i heard BF3's single player was not up to specs (that means it wasn't all that good...)

SP is eh, not bad but nothing great either. it's multiplayer you should care about. check my review, it's on my latest blog.
BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 BrunoBRS

[QUOTE="BrunoBRS"][QUOTE="nini200"] See, you should've waited. :P :lol:arsenal262

uuuh... yes. the post was a joke if you didn't get it.
arsenal262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 arsenal262

[QUOTE="arsenal262"]

[QUOTE="BrunoBRS"] oh yeah, if only i had waited, i would be able to enjoy the glorious call of duty on glorious wii graphics and control, with UP TO 12 PLAYERS ONLINE. but no, i went for BF3 on PC... shame on me.BrunoBRS

uuuh... yes. the post was a joke if you didn't get it.

got it now:)

ii20JcM05ii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 ii20JcM05ii
Member since 2010 • 394 Posts

Not getting Modern Warefare 3 PERIOD. If gamesfly sends it to me, then so be it. Just too many other games i'm buying this holiday that are MUSTS for me! Enjoy MW3 though! ;D

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34701 Posts
An inferior version of a lame game. I think I'll pass.
bub166

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 bub166
Member since 2006 • 2607 Posts

Wait, it's on the Wii as well?

So much for going out with a bang.

goblaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 goblaa
Member since 2006 • 19304 Posts

Yeah, at some point. I always wait to get the CoD games.

goblaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 goblaa
Member since 2006 • 19304 Posts

arsenal262

About as false as you can get.

Requem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Requem
Member since 2005 • 539 Posts

arsenal262

Telling ps3 control is much better than wii and calling it a fact.

LOL.

I'm sure you'd say you are not a fanboy,

Yea riiiiight.

NeoStar9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 NeoStar9
Member since 2003 • 1761 Posts

arsenal262

We have no idea of what's in the Wii version as no information on it has come out. That is the only fact regarding the Wii version that exist outside that it does exist. Now that could changed with box art being out but even that can't be counted on. We'll know on the 8th. Your opinion on controls is just that an opinion.

LaytonsCat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#43 LaytonsCat
Member since 2010 • 3652 Posts

Haha no way

arsenal262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 arsenal262

[QUOTE="arsenal262"]

[QUOTE="WreckEm711"] I have all three consoles and the Wii version trumps the others. 10 dollars less expensive, free online, no COD elite subscriptions, superior control, less screaming idiots, and no overpriced DLC being shoved down people's throats.Requem

LOL.

Yea riiiiight.

Hey bro, I am not a fanboy at all, so dont call me one. I had a 360 first and got a wii later because I thought it was better, the lack of games proved me wrong. Maybe you prefer wii controls but I and most other people like analog more. I now play primarly pc.

SF_KiLLaMaN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 SF_KiLLaMaN

[QUOTE="Requem"]

[QUOTE="arsenal262"]

arsenal262

LOL.

Yea riiiiight.

Hey bro, I am not a fanboy at all, so dont call me one. I had a 360 first and got a wii later because I thought it was better, the lack of games proved me wrong. Maybe you prefer wii controls but I and most other people like analog more. I now play primarly pc.

I'm a primarily PC gamer and the Wii remote is closer to the accuracy of a mouse than dual analogs ever will be. It is simply more accurate and easier to aim.
Requem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Requem
Member since 2005 • 539 Posts

[QUOTE="Requem"]

[QUOTE="arsenal262"]

arsenal262

LOL.

Yea riiiiight.

What you prefer is not a FACT. I'm not here to argue what is the better control method, it's subjective but calling it a fact is just wrong.

And for my personal OPINION, Wii controls are even more fun than pc let alone wrestling with 2 analog sticks.