Any website to buy a 3DS prepaid card online?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Spinnerweb (2995 posts) -

eShop cards aren't available in my country. I want a website which lets you buy them then emails the code to you. Any ideas?

P.S. I already checked Walmart and BestBuy. They wwant to ship me the card! Just send the code in an email, mon!

Avatar image for deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
#2 Posted by deactivated-57ad0e5285d73 (21398 posts) -

I've been looking as well. I figured if Nintendo or Amazon does not offer this option, it isn't available yet. You should email Nintendo.

#3 Posted by Hrothgarfunkel (248 posts) -

Can't you just use a Credit/Debit card to put money directly on the shop? That is what I do.

Unless cards in your region aren't accepted in the shop?

#4 Posted by helwa1988 (2157 posts) -

Can't you just use a Credit/Debit card to put money directly on the shop? That is what I do.

Hrothgarfunkel
how do you use a debit card online. i was under thew assumption you could only use a credit card. because there isn't any box to put in your debit card pin number.
#5 Posted by Hrothgarfunkel (248 posts) -

[QUOTE="Hrothgarfunkel"]

helwa1988

how do you use a debit card online. i was under thew assumption you could only use a credit card. because there isn't any box to put in your debit card pin number.

Most Debit Cards issued by a major bank will have a credit card logo on it. You use it just as you would any other Visa/Mastercard. If you are talking about an ATM card, no, you can't use that in the store.

#6 Posted by Spinnerweb (2995 posts) -

Anyways, debit cards won't work for me or helwa1988 because they accept only Credit/Debit cards from US. :(

#7 Posted by Hrothgarfunkel (248 posts) -

Anyways, debit cards won't work for me or helwa1988 because they accept only Credit/Debit cards from US. :(

Spinnerweb

Oh, okay, that was the only thing I was wondering. You probably can use paypal or something else to pay for a eshop card online, but don't have a credit/debit card that is taken directly by the eshop itself.

sorry, I don't have a suggestion for you if it doesn't work like it does for me in the country/region I live in.

hope someone else has a suggestion for you. As I have really enjoyed the eshop because when I was a kid my family didn't have much money, so only a few "rich" kids I knew had a gameboy. it is really fun being able to experience all these "new" games (to me!) through the virtual console.

Are you able to get the 20 free ambasador games in your region? that is something to look forward to!

-H

#8 Posted by Spinnerweb (2995 posts) -

[QUOTE="Spinnerweb"]

Hrothgarfunkel

Oh, okay, that was the only thing I was wondering. You probably can use paypal or something else to pay for a eshop card online, but don't have a credit/debit card that is taken directly by the eshop itself.

sorry, I don't have a suggestion for you if it doesn't work like it does for me in the country/region I live in.

hope someone else has a suggestion for you. As I have really enjoyed the eshop because when I was a kid my family didn't have much money, so only a few "rich" kids I knew had a gameboy. it is really fun being able to experience all these "new" games (to me!) through the virtual console.

Are you able to get the 20 free ambasador games in your region? that is something to look forward to!

-H

Luckily I'm gonna get the 20 games, but I just wanted eshop credit to buy Zelda: Link's Awakening and Cave Story. Oh well. D:

#9 Posted by Tuky06 (5026 posts) -
Hve you tried going into the eshop of your region? (I did this just to buy the same 2 games you want btw) Only problem being that if you go back to the US shop your previous balance will reset to $0.00, to get that back you'll have to use your region's eshop.
#10 Posted by Rod90 (7266 posts) -

Not even amazon have cards...

Avatar image for japancodesupply
#11 Edited by japancodesupply (25 posts) -

Hi! Please check out: http://japancodesupply.com :)

We sell the cards you are looking for (Nintendo 3DS prepaid cards)!

Cheap and fast online email delivery (within 24 hours).

Our store is still small but we are planning to add more card types. Hope it helps!

#12 Posted by voljin1987 (988 posts) -

play-asia.com

you end up paying a bit more however

#13 Posted by lemon_pasta123 (25 posts) -

Yeah Play-Asia! I always buy from them. I'm from the Philippines and there's nowhere to buy eshop cards here. Here's the link

http://www.play-asia.com/nintendo-prepaid-card-us50-for-us-network-only-paOS-13-49-en-70-5qmj.html?affiliate_id=1221069