any good strategies for call of duty 5 online?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kelbyyyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 kelbyyyy
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
does anyone know any good strategies for call of duty5 for multiplayer online? if soo post them
funsohng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 funsohng
Member since 2005 • 29976 Posts
kill, before you get killed
kelbyyyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 kelbyyyy
haha yeah. but like is it better to aim or use spray. stoof like that.
SoNin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 328

User Lists: 3

#4 SoNin360
Member since 2008 • 7175 Posts
umm don't spray SMGs at a long distance, only shoot small doses so you can hit your target. but for close up combat dont bother using sights most of the time anyways.
kelbyyyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 kelbyyyy
that was pretty helpful. answered what i needed. anymore?
kinger256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 kinger256
Member since 2005 • 1770 Posts
Camp + Juggernaut
boardn720

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 boardn720
Member since 2008 • 5310 Posts

The only thing that is gonna make you better is practice and higher levels. Don't expect to get the hang of it right out of the box.Also a good combination of weapons and perks makes all the difference, so try alot of combos. ;)

kelbyyyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 kelbyyyy
are there any good ways, like jumping and spraying or drop shooting? and yeah i know it takes practice. :x i'm just seein if theres better ways then what i'm doing.
boardn720

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 boardn720
Member since 2008 • 5310 Posts

You have to find out what works for your play style (hence the practice statement) There is no need to get frustrated its only a game and nobody can tell you how to play and what will work for you. For example I like to run and gun, that just works for me and my choice of weapon. that may not work for you or the next guy. As for tricks jumping, spraying, ect try it and if it works stick to it. BTW what level are you?

kelbyyyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 kelbyyyy
31 2nd prestige. haha i'm not bad. just i haven't really tried the jumping stuff yet. just drop shooting. and that only works until they figure out you drop
FFCYAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#11 FFCYAN
Member since 2005 • 4969 Posts

I would suggest playing intelligently. Most people online are SMG sprayers. Use well placed betties to counter them. They hardly take time to see where they are running. A well placed betty in an area that is heavily walked past is a bonafide kill and will make the aggressors more cautious. Unless they continue to run around foolishly in which case you'll keep killing them and would really **** them off.8) It's just common sense really. Don't stay in the same place too long. People tend to get revenge kills and will hunt you down. Learn to aim while moving and compensate for lag by shooting in front of a moving target. It takes practice and becomes second nature over time. If your enemy is heavily wounded and you run out of bullets, switch to your pistol because it's faster than reloading. It should only take a shot or two to kill someone in the red. Don't stray from your team if you are not going to get enough kills for artillery strikes or dogs. Otherwise you'll be a detriment. You have more than one class for a reason. Try many different combinations to see what fits in what situations.

kelbyyyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 kelbyyyy
thank ya very much. that was pretty useful
wurmie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#13 wurmie
Member since 2009 • 365 Posts
There's a perk that lets you drop a grenade after you die. I find it quite useful.
hobonamdjojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14 hobonamdjojo
Member since 2009 • 127 Posts

If you want to challange yourself and have fun, go for the shotguns!

I find them fun/useful on Hardcore modes since you areable to stay in a more crowded area (like buildings), without being found. (no radar).

The fun is from the power level and unorthodox feel of using it, but its down falls are acuracy and range.