Animal crossing Mobile is coming.....Animal crossing Direct on Oct 24th

This topic is locked from further discussion.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

anybody an animal crossing fan?

https://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-direct/10-24-2017/

OreoMilkshake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#2 OreoMilkshake
Member since 2009 • 12833 Posts

Shot in the dark but hoping for a Switch version.

trugs26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 trugs26
Member since 2004 • 7539 Posts

It's available next month worldwide. But some people in Australia are getting it early. I guess they're just testing it out with a smaller population.

So yeah, I'm playing it right now. Pretty crazy that it feels like a legit Animal Crossing game mobile. The fact that I can walk around freely, do fishing, etc.

WhatAFailure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By WhatAFailure
Member since 2017 • 608 Posts

@trugs26 said:

It's available next month worldwide. But some people in Australia are getting it early. I guess they're just testing it out with a smaller population.

So yeah, I'm playing it right now. Pretty crazy that it feels like a legit Animal Crossing game mobile. The fact that I can walk around freely, do fishing, etc.

So what are the newest things you can do? I saw a swimming pool and what looks like a BBQ grill. That's new right?

trugs26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 trugs26
Member since 2004 • 7539 Posts

@whatafailure said:
@trugs26 said:

So what are the newest things you can do? I saw a swimming pool and what looks like a BBQ grill. That's new right?

Dunno about specific items. I haven't played since the Wii version.

As a mechanic, the friendship meter is new (leveling up your friendship with specific animals). Also there are a number of separated zones which is new to me (e.g City Folk only had 2 zones; the main area + the city). Note that the zones themselves are very small, but it's cool going to different places.

TheFlush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#7 TheFlush
Member since 2002 • 5965 Posts

From what I've seen this game looks incredibly polished, from the graphics to the interface. It seems such a logical step to bring it to smartphones, this game is perfect for that medium. And I love how they made it a camp instead of a village. I'm pretty excited for this one.