Animal Crossing 4 Idea

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Hekama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 0

#1 Hekama
Member since 2008 • 26 Posts

I'm sure there are plenty of these topics.. I don't care.

I was thinking, for the fourth installment (if they make one), they should focus on your involvement in the town. It could be Animal Crossing: Town Life or Animal Crossing: Party Animals.. Or a better name. It seems kind of silly that in ALL the animal crossing games, we are constantly tending to the town and keeping it neat and tidy, yet we have so little control over it. We can't host events, we don't have any control over the other residents.. Wouldn't it be fun to have an event maker, where you could make everybody participate? Or what if you could be a travelling salesman, setting up shop in your town and others! You could use items for merchandise, design clothes (you know how) and sell them, and there could be a tent builder to design your shop.

Whatever they do, they really need to give us more control. They have been hoping we will use multiplayer in the last two installments to fill a gap, but now it must truly be filled. The online play isn't spectacular, so we need to make an even bigger single player experience.

Avatar image for Ultrabeatdown55
Ultrabeatdown55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Ultrabeatdown55
Member since 2008 • 15314 Posts

I was so disappointed with City Folk I just went back to my DS game. I do not want another one.

LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#3 LegatoSkyheart
Member since 2009 • 29733 Posts

I actually like the Wii Animal Crossing. I can be Mii and not the dude they give you.

xylophagous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 xylophagous
Member since 2008 • 295 Posts

I agree that City Folk was a major disappointment for long time fans of the game. It just didn't have enough new content to justify its pricetag. The next AC better be hugely better with a ton of new content or a lot of people are going to be turned off the series for good.