A little early, I know, but seriously..

This topic is locked from further discussion.

tobenator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 tobenator
Member since 2005 • 3777 Posts
When do you think we'll be seeing some 20 dolla games, like a platinum collection or something?  I really want to get Excite Truck, but am not willing to fork over 50 bucks.  How long is it usually before games drop after a launch of a system?
LINKloco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 LINKloco
Member since 2004 • 14514 Posts
In a year.
Avatar image for thefireflower99
thefireflower99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 thefireflower99
Member since 2006 • 1513 Posts
If your lucky maybe around a year or 2
Rocky32189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Rocky32189
Member since 2007 • 8995 Posts

I'd guess November at the earliest.

SirSpudly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 SirSpudly
Member since 2006 • 4045 Posts
You kinda missed the boat there chief.

Circuit City had Red Steel and Rayman for $30 each.  Then I Best Buy had some $30 games yesterday.  I know it wasn't Excite truck, but if you wait long  enough, the bargain bin will fill.  On the other hand, you can pick up most games now and trade them in for over $20 when you finish them early, so maybe hang around an EB sometime and offer 5 bucks more to someone looking to trade one in.  Other than that, just check ebay and amazon and whatnot.
tobenator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 tobenator

Circuit City had Red Steel and Rayman for $30 each.  Then I Best Buy had some $30 games yesterday.  I know it wasn't Excite truck, but if you wait long  enough, the bargain bin will fill.  On the other hand, you can pick up most games now and trade them in for over $20 when you finish them early, so maybe hang around an EB sometime and offer 5 bucks more to someone looking to trade one in.  Other than that, just check ebay and amazon and whatnot.
SirSpudly
Well first of all, thanks for stealing my little blue guy. Way to clone him. Back on topic, yeah, I saw those deals. Had Red Steel, beat Rayman in a day, so I mean I didn't miss 'em. Just didn't want to take advantage of em.
kidrock17xp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 kidrock17xp
Member since 2004 • 2966 Posts
bestbuy didn't have any wii games on sale monday, unless I completely missed that part of the list.
kidrock17xp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 kidrock17xp
Member since 2004 • 2966 Posts
[QUOTE="SirSpudly"]You kinda missed the boat there chief.

tobenator
Well first of all, thanks for stealing my little blue guy. Way to clone him. Back on topic, yeah, I saw those deals. Had Red Steel, beat Rayman in a day, so I mean I didn't miss 'em. Just didn't want to take advantage of em.

I bet you didn't unlock all the bonus stuff in rayman in a day
evry1snice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 evry1snice
Member since 2005 • 269 Posts
it depends where you live because some one-location only sales.
tobenator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 tobenator
[QUOTE="tobenator"][QUOTE="SirSpudly"]You kinda missed the boat there chief.

kidrock17xp

I bet you didn't unlock all the bonus stuff in rayman in a day

I'll bet you you're right.
SonicBalla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#11 SonicBalla
Member since 2006 • 2610 Posts
It'll happen when Ds games become players choice

jacob33301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 jacob33301
Member since 2007 • 766 Posts
ya i was wonderin the same thing, i think they should lower prices already... all of the good games are like $30 - $40 but maybe in november, i hope.
SirSpudly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 SirSpudly
Member since 2006 • 4045 Posts
My jaw drops in utter astonishment....

This "Little Blue guy" is named Lolo, except in Kirby, where he is named Lololo.  He is known for starring in three NES masterpieces which are still some of the most intricate, one-shot puzzles found on a gaming console.  I found him on a preset icon from Gamespot, so I consider him free game to use.

And if you knew about these sales and didn't want to take advantage of em, then don't start a thread about how you feel bad that there isn't 20 dollar games yet.  Just common sense there, really.
f8al13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#14 f8al13
Member since 2006 • 878 Posts

tobenator

haha, I got confused thought you were the same people for a bit.  Anyways I'm guessing proabaly November at the earliest.

Staryoshi87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#15 Staryoshi87
Member since 2003 • 12760 Posts
When do you think we'll be seeing some 20 dolla games, like a platinum collection or something?  I really want to get Excite Truck, but am not willing to fork over 50 bucks.  How long is it usually before games drop after a launch of a system?tobenator
Excite Truck is worth it.
Staryoshi87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#16 Staryoshi87
Member since 2003 • 12760 Posts

SirSpudly
I would have gotten Red Steel but a)Circuit City is 40 mins from where I live and b) best buy wouldn't honor the special unless I got the ad from the CC store (couldn't print off the in-store ad online. BS imo. Cheap bastages ;)
clownofpoetry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#17 clownofpoetry
Member since 2004 • 501 Posts

Circuit City had Red Steel and Rayman for $30 each. Then I Best Buy had some $30 games yesterday. I know it wasn't Excite truck, but if you wait long enough, the bargain bin will fill. On the other hand, you can pick up most games now and trade them in for over $20 when you finish them early, so maybe hang around an EB sometime and offer 5 bucks more to someone looking to trade one in. Other than that, just check ebay and amazon and whatnot.
tobenator

Wait for about a year or so before the games get lower. But you called your avitar a "blue guy". Do you know who he is? I'm just wondering. After all, he's been around since the days of the NES. I wish they'd make more games with him in it. If you want to see more of him and have a NES, go to a pawn shop and find "The Adventures of Lolo". You'd love it, that is if you like games that make you think. It's a puzzler and a cult classic. I miss you Lolo. :(