3DS Free Software

This topic is locked from further discussion.

nOObinator1999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 nOObinator1999
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
Apparently, the 3DS is going to be handing out 20 free games for the customers that bought the 3DS before the price drop. 10 of them will be NES games, and the other 10 will be GBA games. To get all of these games, all I need to do is log onto the Nintendo eShop before August 12 right?
LaytonsCat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 LaytonsCat
Member since 2010 • 3652 Posts

Yes theres a message on the eshop and from spotpass

nOObinator1999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 nOObinator1999
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
Thanks bro. I didn't see any notification, but i'll check today. Can't believe how fast you guys reply to questions on here =)
Zanoh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 Zanoh
Member since 2006 • 6942 Posts

Thanks bro. I didn't see any notification, but i'll check today. Can't believe how fast you guys reply to questions on here =)nOObinator1999

Also be sure to link your club nintendo account to the eshop as well. That is a guaranteed way of becoming an ambassador.

hydralisk86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 hydralisk86
Member since 2006 • 8844 Posts

[QUOTE="nOObinator1999"]Thanks bro. I didn't see any notification, but i'll check today. Can't believe how fast you guys reply to questions on here =)Zanoh

Also be sure to link your club nintendo account to the eshop as well. That is a guaranteed way of becoming an ambassador.

How do you do that? Could you explain?
buft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#6 buft
Member since 2007 • 1793 Posts
I'm looking forward to them, just a couple more days
keno570

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 keno570
Member since 2007 • 119 Posts
Guys i just went to a wifi hotspot yesterday and i logged on to eshop, i didn't have any club nintendo account and no notification of me saying im an ambassador... please help?
LaytonsCat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 LaytonsCat

[QUOTE="Zanoh"]

[QUOTE="nOObinator1999"]Thanks bro. I didn't see any notification, but i'll check today. Can't believe how fast you guys reply to questions on here =)hydralisk86

How do you do that? Could you explain?

It will have asked you the first time you accessed it. Otherwise I think its in the options menu

LaytonsCat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 LaytonsCat

Guys i just went to a wifi hotspot yesterday and i logged on to eshop, i didn't have any club nintendo account and no notification of me saying im an ambassador... please help?keno570

Go to nintendo.com to make an account. Look in the news section of the eshop to see the confirmation

demon-zer0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 demon-zer0
Member since 2007 • 273 Posts

Zanoh

And once and for all stop speculate, here's what the official site says:

Q. Do I need to join Club Nintendo and/or link my Nintendo 3DS system to qualify?
A. No, to qualify, you only need to have accessed Nintendo eShop on your Nintendo 3DS system at least once by 23:59 CET of August 11th, 2011.

Nintendo 3DS Ambassador Programme FAQs

Epak_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 Epak_
Member since 2004 • 11911 Posts

[QUOTE="Zanoh"]

demon-zer0

And once and for all stop speculate, here's what the official site says:

Q. Do I need to join Club Nintendo and/or link my Nintendo 3DS system to qualify?
A. No, to qualify, you only need to have accessed Nintendo eShop on your Nintendo 3DS system at least once by 23:59 CET of August 11th, 2011.

Nintendo 3DS Ambassador Programme FAQs

I don't know where people dug out that Club Nintendo thing. There are a lot of countries where such clubs don't even exist.

demon-zer0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 demon-zer0
Member since 2007 • 273 Posts

I don't know where people dug out that Club Nintendo thing. There are a lot of countries where such clubs don't even exist.

Epak_

I wonder this myself. Probably those speculation arise from not reading the news carefully, or just misunderstanding of somewhere heard rumors. Rumors and frenzy about something new always does harm to the cause itself ;)