crazypal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 crazypal
Member since 2005 • 535 Posts

Hi. My new 3DS will arrive in a few days.

I know it comes with a micro sd card but do you think I should save myself the pain and start with a larger one right off the bat?

what other essential accessories I might have neglected?

Any suggestions of old ds great games? Cuz I missed that gen :P

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#2  Edited By iandizion713
Member since 2005 • 16025 Posts

If you are going to buy Physical copies of games i would just stick to the SD card you got. Only other thing i can think that you might need, would be a protective cover for it maybe. The Yoshi, Peach, Nerf, or Clear ones are pretty cool. Or maybe a case to carry everything in if you need. A 3DS Circle Pad Pro might be something youd like, i havnt got one yet, none of my games really need it. I cant really thing of other accessories. O, maybe some nice headphones? I dont use them, but i know of some who do.

Good DS games to watch out for are,

GTA China Wars, Ace Attorney Games, Kirby Squeak Squad, Kirby Canvas Curse, Kirby Mass Attack, Kirby Super Star, Metroid Prime Hunters, Super Mario 64, New Super Mario Bros, Castlevania Portrait of Ruin + Dawn of Sorrow+ Order of Ecclesia, Hotel Dusk Room 215, Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors, Advance Wars Days of Ruin + Dual Strike, Ghost Trick Phantom Detective, Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass + Spirit Tracks, Professor Layton Series, Mario Kart DS, Tony Hawk Skate Land. Dragon Quest ones, The World Ends with You, Pokemon games, Shantae Riskys Revenge, Radiant Historia, Animal Crossing Wild World, Elite Beat Agents,.

Im sure im missing a bunch more, DS has a crazy big library, you should be able to find some gems that match your interests, and find some awesome new experiences.

crazypal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 crazypal
Member since 2005 • 535 Posts

@iandizion713: wow that's some list and lots of Kirby :) thanks a lot man .

I didn't know it had Dragon quest games now those are essential.

I'll check covers but they're available for new 3ds xl?

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#4 iandizion713
Member since 2005 • 16025 Posts

@crazypal: The ones i stated are, some covers dont fit so be sure to read the box. I would find a Walmart and Gamestop so you can look and touch some covers and see which you like.

spyd3r108

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 140

#5 spyd3r108
Member since 2008 • 199 Posts

The Professor Layton Games are great! But I would recommend playing them in order (at least in each trilogy.)