32GB Nintendo Wii U ZombiU Deluxe Set for $351

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Exile_basic (270 posts) -

Newegg has 32GB Nintendo Wii U ZombiU Deluxe Set for $390 - 10% off with promo code VMEPROMOMAR13 = $351 when you checkout with V.me by Visa. Shipping is free. Thanks TimothyW
Bundle also includes

• ZombiU Game
  • Nintendo Land (Free Downloadable Game)
  • Black Pro Controller
  • Collectible Art Booklet

Price Research: Our research indicates that 32GB Nintendo Wii U ZombiU Deluxe Set is $39 lower (10% savings) than the next best available price from a reputable merchant with prices starting at $390. - yuugotserved

This waas posted on http://slickdeals.net/f/5882188-Nintendo-Wii-U-ZombiU-Deluxe-Set-for-350-99-Shipped-Via-V-me-at-Newegg-com

#2 Posted by BombingSystems (140 posts) -

I hope this sticks around for awhile! thx for the info.

#3 Posted by OreoMilkshake (12833 posts) -
ZombiU is garbage but that's a hell of a deal.
#4 Posted by JustPlainLucas (78131 posts) -
ZombiU is garbage but that's a hell of a deal.OreoMilkshake
It's garbage that's worth playing, though. It does have great atmosphere, and is a better pack-in than NintendoLand in my opinion.
#5 Posted by ankor77 (1254 posts) -

ZombiU is a very fun but mediocre game so that is not a bad bundle. If they ever get around to a sequal they could make the game really good with some love. So far, this and Mario are the only games worth playing imho. I have yet to touch nintendoland and I have had the WiiU for over 2 months Thats not a bad bundle, then again maybe nintendo drops the price officially soon due to sales.

#7 Posted by Exile_basic (270 posts) -

ZombiU is a very fun but mediocre game so that is not a bad bundle. If they ever get around to a sequal they could make the game really good with some love. So far, this and Mario are the only games worth playing imho. I have yet to touch nintendoland and I have had the WiiU for over 2 months Thats not a bad bundle, then again maybe nintendo drops the price officially soon due to sales.

ankor77

You haven't touched NintendoLand yet? What the hell? Are you kidding? That game is great and so much better with friends. Dude Donkey Kong crash course is addictive as hell. You are really missing out here. I can't believe this.

Avatar image for CaptainGamespot
#8 Posted by CaptainGamespot (616 posts) -

last minute retailer deals before wii u price drops.

also, i hated zombie u, btw. 

i just read today walmart dropped the price 50, in select stores. price drops are coming, this deal is just one way of appealing to wallets before an official, prob at E3, price drop.

#9 Posted by ankor77 (1254 posts) -

[QUOTE="ankor77"]

Exile_basic

You haven't touched NintendoLand yet? What the hell? Are you kidding? That game is great and so much better with friends. Dude Donkey Kong crash course is addictive as hell. You are really missing out here. I can't believe this.

I dont play local multiplayer. I havent since college and i graduated in 2003. PC is my primary source of games, wii U hasnt really grabbed me yet.