dmu_1952

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By dmu_1952
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts

I'm running NFS Rivals on PC and every now and then I'll hit a patch of road where my car just stops and locks up. Only way to get out of the game is to restart my computer. Any help would be appreciated.

Frag_Maniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Frag_Maniac
Member since 2005 • 2096 Posts

I had this happen last session for the first time, and what's weird is I'd completed all golds on racer and all assignments, all golds on cop, and all but half of the enforcer assignments.

The game is just buggy as hell.

dmu_1952

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By dmu_1952
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts

Thanks Frag, at least now I know I'm not crazy...or maybe I am? ;-) Yup, just happened again.

3fly55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4 3fly55
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

I have the exact same problem, where the background sort of goes off the map. I hear the car running, but the game is obviously frozen.

Shadomasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By Shadomasta
Member since 2013 • 66 Posts

@3fly55 said:

I have the exact same problem, where the background sort of goes off the map. I hear the car running, but the game is obviously frozen.

My solution was a un/reinstall. Doing so will give the system another chance to fill the holes it missed the first time around. Thisolution was for the ps4 version, I can't imagine there being much of a difference.

draknalor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 draknalor
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

I also had this, happent to me 2 times in my first 2 hrs of gameplay.. /yay also the migrating host stuff is awsomely fun