detroitpistons0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#1 detroitpistons0
Member since 2006 • 12910 Posts

I was hoping Detroit might be on the list, but too bad they aren't.

Full Story

newbpwnage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 newbpwnage
Member since 2007 • 2409 Posts
detroit would be an excellent fit i think
Avatar image for thetombradyhate
thetombradyhate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 thetombradyhate
Member since 2005 • 8136 Posts
That list makes little sense to me. I wouldn't mind picking up Culpepper for the future, to compete with A-rod next year or when ever Brett retires but the number 1 destination? There are teams like say the Vikings or Lions where they could possibly use starting QB this year, or where he would at least be able to compete for the sstarting position
PatsFanVince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#4 PatsFanVince
Member since 2006 • 290 Posts
If the Vikings wanted him they shouldn't have never traded him away but I agree the Lions would be a great fit but I think he'll sign with the Jags and the Packerswon't take himthey need the number one pick so they can get a new franchise QBbecause Rodgers is a bust and Favre is washed up and won't ever reach another playoff game.
Avatar image for thetombradyhate
thetombradyhate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 thetombradyhate
Member since 2005 • 8136 Posts

If the Vikings wanted him they shouldn't have never traded him away but I agree the Lions would be a great fit but I think he'll sign with the Jags and the Packerswon't take himthey need the number one pick so they can get a new franchise QBbecause Rodgers is a bust and Favre is washed up and won't ever reach another playoff game.PatsFanVince

Ok thats cool, calling someone a bust that has never started a game

ocdog45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 143

#6 ocdog45
Member since 2005 • 9072 Posts
i say detroit or philly!
Ngamer05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Ngamer05
Member since 2003 • 11577 Posts

[QUOTE="PatsFanVince"]If the Vikings wanted him they shouldn't have never traded him away but I agree the Lions would be a great fit but I think he'll sign with the Jags and the Packerswon't take himthey need the number one pick so they can get a new franchise QBbecause Rodgers is a bust and Favre is washed up and won't ever reach another playoff game.thetombradyhate

Guess he doesn't understand the term, "bust" :?

PatsFanVince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#8 PatsFanVince
Member since 2006 • 290 Posts
[QUOTE="thetombradyhate"]

[QUOTE="PatsFanVince"]If the Vikings wanted him they shouldn't have never traded him away but I agree the Lions would be a great fit but I think he'll sign with the Jags and the Packerswon't take himthey need the number one pick so they can get a new franchise QBbecause Rodgers is a bust and Favre is washed up and won't ever reach another playoff game.Ngamer05

Umm yea I do when he had a chance to play in a game he stunk he never took advantage of that playing time and I guess I can't say anything bad about the Green Bay Packers or I'll get flamed.

Gamer1985

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#9 Gamer1985
Member since 2003 • 1277 Posts
When Culpepper does get picked up don't expect him to start, 2nd string at best, If he is the starter don't expect that team to make it far.
newbpwnage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 newbpwnage
Member since 2007 • 2409 Posts
does anyone else think they will cut him before they are able to deal him?
Espurs117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#11 Espurs117
Member since 2005 • 22817 Posts

does anyone else think they will cut him before they are able to deal him?newbpwnage

That's a given. Every team knows there gonna cut him, so there just gonna wait it out.

odin2019

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 odin2019
Member since 2006 • 4677 Posts

It doesn't matter where he goes because Culpepper sucks. All I gotta say is he better hopes he goes to Dallas so TO can carry his @ss like Moss used. As for me well I would like to see Culpepper retired or end up playing in Europe because I'm tired of seeing his BS.

Here is Miami's plan though, they keep Culpepper until he starts playing better (which would just be luck) or until some teams QB gets injured. I want to say that no team is stupid enough to pick Culpepper up but some how I think one of the NFL teams out there will prove me wrong. The smartest thing to do is wait till the end of the season and pick him up or wait two seasons when no one is paying any attention to Culpepper so you pay him a cheap salary for his worth, which is a bargain.

All and all if you really need a legit starting QB, Culpepper isn't the guy to pick up. Hell you gotta much better shot by just having a losing season this year and waiting for next years draft to get a legit QB.

bobwjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 bobwjr
Member since 2002 • 967 Posts

Culpepper will be sitting on the couch watching next season on tv just like us.

Avatar image for dallas_cowboys3
dallas_cowboys3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#14 dallas_cowboys3
Member since 2006 • 5549 Posts
[QUOTE="Ngamer05"][QUOTE="thetombradyhate"]

[QUOTE="PatsFanVince"]If the Vikings wanted him they shouldn't have never traded him away but I agree the Lions would be a great fit but I think he'll sign with the Jags and the Packerswon't take himthey need the number one pick so they can get a new franchise QBbecause Rodgers is a bust and Favre is washed up and won't ever reach another playoff game.PatsFanVince

Umm yea I do when he had a chance to play in a game he stunk he never took advantage of that playing time and I guess I can't say anything bad about the Green Bay Packers or I'll get flamed.

No one is flaming you. His point was how can you say someone is a bust when they haven't started a game. And the little playing time that he did have made him a bust? Give the guy some time for God's sake. You can't send him out there for 2 quarters with no experience and expect him to throw for 5 TDs and 400 yards.
Wario_and_Fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#15 Wario_and_Fox
Member since 2004 • 3493 Posts
It doesn't matter, Culp isn't a start caliber QB
bobwjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 bobwjr
Member since 2002 • 967 Posts

It doesn't matter, Culp isn't a start caliber QBWario_and_Fox

He's not only a not a start calibur qb, he won't make anyone's roster anymore. This guy now has the mobility of an old guy with polio braces in need of oilon both legs. He can't plant to throw long anymore so what's the use? Everyone's gotta retire sometime, this just happens to be his time. For all you goofs who think Detroit is a perfect fit......................haven't they had more than their share of losing and mediocrity, so why the hell would they above anyone want to sign another washed up player who couldn't out scamble an egg and can't throw with anymore authority than a fat ass security guard driving a golf cart in a walmart lot? Not does he not only take up a valuable roster spot but then you gotta pay him money for nothing. His only value would be to hire him a director of activities on your team's annual Love Boat cruise. Now that's right up Purser Culpepper's alley.

CommanderShiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 CommanderShiro
Member since 2005 • 21746 Posts
I don't know what to say about the possibility of him going to Jax. I'm so tired of the QB situation over here, I don't want to have a headache thinking about it.