CrazyCracker172

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 CrazyCracker172
Member since 2005 • 110 Posts

the super bowl is going to be held in detroit which is jeromes home town.

who thinks the steelers are going to win the super bowl for jeromes last year?

VanHalun040604

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 VanHalun040604
Member since 2004 • 6399 Posts
Jerome won't play, so it won't really matter; he'll probably be battling injuries all year. They lost Plax (who even though he wasn't that great was a good deep threat) and Big Ben isn't all that great as he's hyped up to be. Duce and Parker will probably split most of the time throughout the season, which will be good since he's more of a speed threat than either Staley or Bettis. The defense will be great as always; but I don't think it's gonna be them this year. They missed their opprotunity. Unfortunately, it'll probably be the Patriots again...
Avatar image for CrazyCracker172
CrazyCracker172

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 CrazyCracker172

the patriots lost a lot of key players i dont think they will be the dominat team that they were, I think the raiders cause i mean theyre defense isawesome with warren sapp they got an ok QB and now they got randy moss

Raiders Superbowl champions 2006

CrazyCracker172

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 CrazyCracker172

the patriots lost a lot of key players i dont think they will be the dominat team that they were, I think the raiders will winit all cause i mean theyre defense isawesome with warren sapp they got an ok QB and now they got randy moss

VanHalun040604

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 VanHalun040604

the patriots lost a lot of key players i dont think they will be the dominat team that they were, I think the raiders will winit all cause i mean theyre defense isawesome with warren sapp they got an ok QB and now they got randy moss

CrazyCracker172

Doubtful. Defense will be borderline near the top twenty in total defense at best; Sapp may be too old to be effective, but at least he's finally back in his niche at DT instead of DE. We'll see. They had a stellar preseason with their first stringers overalll.

NYJCMart28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 NYJCMart28
Member since 2005 • 3239 Posts

I hope the Steelers will go 6-10.

Avatar image for packerbacker327
packerbacker327

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 packerbacker327
Member since 2005 • 482 Posts

CrazyCracker172
I am going to lean towards the negative when it comes to that statment.
HailEnki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 HailEnki
Member since 2005 • 1794 Posts

NYJCMart28

I hope the Jets crash in their jet!

EscoDaddy14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#9 EscoDaddy14
Member since 2003 • 821 Posts
Jerome Bettis will be,like said above, battling injuries. Older dudes take longer to heal. Plus Ben is very over rated because if he was this Rookie sensation they wouldnt have been exposed like they were later n the year.

HailEnki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 HailEnki

Jerome Bettis will be,like said above, battling injuries. Older dudes take longer to heal. Plus Ben is very over rated because if he was this Rookie sensation they wouldnt have been exposed like they were later n the year.

EscoDaddy14

We got Willie Parker hes our hidden WMD :lol: Seriously I think Parkers going to explode this year, as for ben and his awful preseason well guess what? Ben played the pocket all of preseason, BUT HE SUCKS IN THE POCKET! You will see once the season gets rolling he will have a great season!

Herrdoktor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Herrdoktor
Member since 2002 • 17253 Posts

CrazyCracker172

.....:|

*speechless*

ARealChiefsFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 ARealChiefsFan
Member since 2005 • 1249 Posts

NYJCMart28

i hope the jets start out 0-1, oh wait....

VanHalun040604

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 VanHalun040604
[QUOTE="NYJCMart28"]

ARealChiefsFan

i hope the jets start out 0-1, oh wait....

:lol: Martin looks old...And what happened to Pennington? 2001-2002 he was amazing.....

HailEnki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 HailEnki

[QUOTE="EscoDaddy14"]Jerome Bettis will be,like said above, battling injuries. Older dudes take longer to heal. Plus Ben is very over rated because if he was this Rookie sensation they wouldnt have been exposed like they were later n the year.

HailEnki

We got Willie Parker hes our hidden WMD :lol: Seriously I think Parkers going to explode this year, as for ben and his awful preseason well guess what? Ben played the pocket all of preseason, BUT HE SUCKS IN THE POCKET! You will see once the season gets rolling he will have a great season!

HAHAHA I TOLD YOU SO! DAM WAS I RIGHT ON WILLIE :D

VanHalun040604

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 VanHalun040604
[QUOTE="HailEnki"]

[QUOTE="EscoDaddy14"]Jerome Bettis will be,like said above, battling injuries. Older dudes take longer to heal. Plus Ben is very over rated because if he was this Rookie sensation they wouldnt have been exposed like they were later n the year.

HailEnki

Willie Parker will own. Great speed and size. 209 combined yards. He can run and recieve. Ultimate weapon. Release Staley and the Bus, move on to Willie. Own.

CrazyCracker172

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 CrazyCracker172

steelers 1-0 yeah! 2 rushing touchdowns 2 passing touchdowns oh yea willie parker owned with his speed

HailEnki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 HailEnki
[QUOTE="HailEnki"][QUOTE="HailEnki"]

VanHalun040604

Willie Parker will own. Great speed and size. 209 combined yards. He can run and recieve. Ultimate weapon. Release Staley and the Bus, move on to Willie. Own.

This is the last year for Bettis, as for staley it would be a very bad move to get rid of him as hes cover in contract till 08 and he is more then worth what were paying him.

gmolancer89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 gmolancer89
Member since 2005 • 146 Posts
Steelers will not win the superbowl. Steelers had one breakout season and thats it. The bus stop is at the playoffs, thats it.
_Kramer_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 _Kramer_
Member since 2005 • 3982 Posts

the patriots lost a lot of key players i dont think they will be the dominat team that they were, I think the raiders cause i mean theyre defense isawesome with warren sapp they got an ok QB and now they got randy moss

CrazyCracker172

:lol: One WR can't take a team to a superbowl. Just look at the Vikings. The biggest addition is really Lamont Jordan. We finally have a RB in place for Norv Turner's offense. IMO, I think it would've been better if we kept Napoleon Harris and our first round pick, so we could load up on defense instead of trading for Randy Moss. Our defense is still going to be one of the worse in the league...

VanHalun040604

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 VanHalun040604
[QUOTE="CrazyCracker172"]

_Kramer_

:lol: One WR can't take a team to a superbowl. Just look at the Vikings. The biggest addition is really Lamont Jordan. We finally have a RB in place for Norv Turner's offense. IMO, I think it would've been better if we kept Napoleon Harris and our first round pick, so we could load up on defense instead of trading for Randy Moss. Our defense is still going to be one of the worse in the league...

Passing wise, yes. Against the run, no. The OLBs are both converted DLs. It's basically like having six lineman on the field at once. When defending the run, that's awesome. But against the pass......:( Not so much. They can't cover and Schweigert and Gibson aren't that great at covering over the top or helping out Asomougha or Woodson. If teams are smart...and most are....they'll just pick on the safeties and OLBs.