mrbentley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 mrbentley
Member since 2004 • 892 Posts
he was soppose to have a concusion in the redskins game but hee was jumping around on the sidelines. Now its all over espn and all that and the question is is he soft
geaux321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#2 geaux321
Member since 2003 • 19424 Posts
It's Shaun.
naz18h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 naz18h
Member since 2004 • 17231 Posts
Well some players dont even know when they have a concussion...if the coaches tell him its a risk to play and he cant....then what is he supposed to do.
Toucanbird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Toucanbird
Member since 2004 • 6440 Posts

Well some players dont even know when they have a concussion...if the coaches tell him its a risk to play and he cant....then what is he supposed to do.naz18h

Yeah, remember when Brett Favre got a concussion, came out for one play, came back in, threw a 30 yard TD pass, and then came out for the rest of the game...I guess some players are just like that.

VanHalun040604

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 VanHalun040604
Member since 2004 • 6399 Posts

[QUOTE="naz18h"]Well some players dont even know when they have a concussion...if the coaches tell him its a risk to play and he cant....then what is he supposed to do.Toucanbird

Yeah, remember when Brett Favre got a concussion, came out for one play, came back in, threw a 30 yard TD pass, and then came out for the rest of the game...I guess some players are just like that.

No...that's really just how concussions work with most people.  You can shake it off initially...but the long term damage is much more far-reaching than it appears to be after the incident.  Bill Romanowski had a number of concussions over his football career....and while it depends on the individual for it's liklihood to happen to other players, when he nears senior citizenship, Romo could drastically change in both character and health.

Toucanbird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 Toucanbird
Member since 2004 • 6440 Posts
[QUOTE="Toucanbird"]

[QUOTE="naz18h"]Well some players dont even know when they have a concussion...if the coaches tell him its a risk to play and he cant....then what is he supposed to do.VanHalun040604

No...that's really just how concussions work with most people.  You can shake it off initially...but the long term damage is much more far-reaching than it appears to be after the incident.  Bill Romanowski had a number of concussions over his football career....and while it depends on the individual for it's liklihood to happen to other players, when he nears senior citizenship, Romo could drastically change in both character and health.

...and no wonder Brett Favre can never decide when he wants to retire. :P

He's probably suffering long term damage from his concussion and it's effecting his decision making.

Well, I guess that's why he threw so many interceptions last season. He probably couldn't decide who was on his team. Actually, I must say that the defense was much more willing to catch his passes than his WR core was. :P

LordVidious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 LordVidious
Member since 2005 • 257 Posts
yes he is soft
mrbentley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 mrbentley

yes he is soft

LordVidious

But this is man who never missed a game or was late for a game the only time he wasn't in a game was when his wife was giving berth is he really soft ?

mrbentley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 mrbentley
[QUOTE="VanHalun040604"][QUOTE="Toucanbird"]

[QUOTE="naz18h"]Well some players dont even know when they have a concussion...if the coaches tell him its a risk to play and he cant....then what is he supposed to do.Toucanbird

...and no wonder Brett Favre can never decide when he wants to retire. :P

He's probably suffering long term damage from his concussion and it's effecting his decision making.

Well, I guess that's why he threw so many interceptions last season. He probably couldn't decide who was on his team. Actually, I must say that the defense was much more willing to catch his passes than his WR core was. :P

lol

Spykezilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#10 Spykezilla
Member since 2004 • 7652 Posts
he's getting old but he's far from soft.