Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 NYJCMart28
Member since 2005 • 3239 Posts

Choose Play:

• Lynn Swann makes it look easy grabbing on to a Terry Bradshaw pass in Super Bowl X.
  • Phil Simms pass bounces off Mark Bavaro and into Phil McConkey's grasp for a TD in Super Bowl XXI.
  • Joe Montana hooks up with John Taylor for the game-winning touchdown in Super Bowl XXIII.
  • Rod Smith burns Eugene Robinson, who was arrested the night before, on a 80-yard TD pass in Super Bowl XXXIII.
  • Isaac Bruce outjumps the Titans defenders and takes Kurt Warner's pass 73 yards in Super Bowl XXXIV.
Slayer9123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Slayer9123
Member since 2005 • 2115 Posts

Well, I would have to go with this one,

Joe Montana hooks up with John Taylor for the game-winning touchdown in Super Bowl XXIII.

I pick that one because it was part of the most amazing comeback I have watched in all the Super Bowls I have watched. Also my second favorite teams is the 49ers. I used to live there too for about 5 years :P

With a little more than a minute left on the clock, the 49ers started their winning drive at their 8-yard line. Over the next 11 plays, San Francisco covered 92 yards with the decisive score coming on a 10-yard pass from quarterback Joe Montana to wide receiver John Taylor with 34 seconds remaining.

* quoted from http://www.cincysports.net/SuperBowl23.htm *

touchANDdie22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 touchANDdie22
Member since 2004 • 144 Posts

Lynn Swann makes it look easy grabbing on to a Terry Bradshaw pass in Super Bowl X.

It has a nickname. It envolved 3 hall of famers.

geaux321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#4 geaux321
Member since 2003 • 19424 Posts
Joe Montana hooks up with John Taylor for the game-winning touchdown in Super Bowl XXIII.

I mean it did win the game, which was a great one.
NoConflict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 NoConflict
Member since 2003 • 1573 Posts
Isaac Bruce outjumps the Titans defenders and takes Kurt Warner's pass 73 yards in Super Bowl XXXIV.

yes, i pick that one, still in my lifetime lol.

I like the what, 80+ Yarder from Dalhome to Mushin Mahomad (SP!!!???) in SB XXXVIII
Shin_409

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 Shin_409
Member since 2005 • 1165 Posts

Lynn Swann makes it look easy grabbing on to a Terry Bradshaw pass in Super Bowl X.

i don't know but i just remember that one, it was before my time but i have the dvd's of the superbowls and that is one of my favorites