kooliomatie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1 kooliomatie
Member since 2004 • 696 Posts
The Colts are going to destroy their oppenent on tomorrow night!!!
ocdog45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 143

#2 ocdog45
Member since 2005 • 9072 Posts
hope so. peyton's on my fantasy team
Kratos33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Kratos33
Member since 2004 • 1652 Posts
yea, my Rams have a weak defense and that is just the thing that Manning and Harrison need to make 4+ TD passes.  I want it to be an upset but the Rams winning against the Colts is like Hell freezing over lol.
NYJCMart28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 NYJCMart28
Member since 2005 • 3239 Posts

If you were going to make a topic on this, you should at least know they're playing the Rams.

Herrdoktor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 Herrdoktor
Member since 2002 • 17253 Posts

So much for Indy's stout defense.

What a load of bs that was.

St. Louis might have had that game if they didn't lose their QB.

I honestly hope people here were smart enough to realize that Indy's defense is grossly overrated. 

It's good, just not great.

I am starting to think the Bucs are a lot of smoke and mirrors too.

VanHalun040604

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 VanHalun040604
Member since 2004 • 6399 Posts

So much for Indy's stout defense.

What a load of bs that was.

St. Louis might have had that game if they didn't lose their QB.

I honestly hope people here were smart enough to realize that Indy's defense is grossly overrated. 

It's good, just not great.

I am starting to think the Bucs are a lot of smoke and mirrors too.

Herrdoktor

Dude....you are delirious.  The Colts defense has one "off-game" and you're gonna write them off completely?  That's good.  Awesome front four.  Solid LBs.  Both make their DBs look a lot better than they actually are by pressuring the QB.  And if you're ready to write the Colts off, why didn't you jump off the Pats bandwagon in Week 1 when they looked like s#$%@ against the "trainwreck" you call the Oakland Raiders.  They used to NEVER give up ANY big plays.  Nowadays they're like a slutty school girl....everybody jumps all over them every weekend.  By the way, to be a trainwreck, you would technically have to already be crusin' on a win streak and then fall apart. 

The Bucs will end up with the best defense in the NFL by the end of the season.  They don't need to have a Brady at QB to win the Super Bowl.  That was obvious when they demolished the retiree Raiders two years back.  Simms will "manage games" while they pound the ball with Pittman and the Cadillac and their defense will hold and score points for them in tight games.

Herrdoktor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Herrdoktor
Member since 2002 • 17253 Posts

Dude....you are delirious.  The Colts defense has one "off-game" and you're gonna write them off completely?  That's good.  Awesome front four.  Solid LBs.  Both make their DBs look a lot better than they actually are by pressuring the QB.  And if you're ready to write the Colts off, why didn't you jump off the Pats bandwagon in Week 1 when they looked like s#$%@ against the "trainwreck" you call the Oakland Raiders.  They used to NEVER give up ANY big plays.  Nowadays they're like a slutty school girl....everybody jumps all over them every weekend.  By the way, to be a trainwreck, you would technically have to already be crusin' on a win streak and then fall apart. 

VanHalun040604

When did I say the Colts were had a bad defense?  I just don't think it's nearly as good as people are trying to make it out to be.

Monday night proved that.  No time before was the Colts defense truely tested. (the Browns, the Titans or the 49ers...oh please could they have gotten a wussier opening schedule?)

St. Louis showed a few chinks in the Colts armor. 

And the only reason I am mentioning any of this is because it's not like Indy really needs a 'great' defense. 

Peyton's arm will get them to the playoffs no doubt about that.

They just need to find a way to beat New England or Pittsburgh. (two teams the Colts have historical had trouble beating even when the Patriots/Steelers were at their very worst)

The Bucs will end up with the best defense in the NFL by the end of the season.  They don't need to have a Brady at QB to win the Super Bowl.  That was obvious when they demolished the retiree Raiders two years back.  Simms will "manage games" while they pound the ball with Pittman and the Cadillac and their defense will hold and score points for them in tight games.

Doubtful.

I can see the Bucs going to the playoffs, but not the SB, hell probably not even the Championship game.

apu0404

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 apu0404
Member since 2005 • 3682 Posts
Colts are goona win
NYJCMart28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points