indiana_xxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 indiana_xxl
Member since 2004 • 1036 Posts
Randy Moss, because he is not whining about his contract.
FishPicker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 FishPicker
Member since 2005 • 1703 Posts
1 Randy Moss
2 Marvin Harrison
3 Terrell Owens
4 Lavarnues Coles
5 Andre Johnson
6 Mushin Muhammed
7 Chad Johnson
8 Derrick Mason
9 Isaac Bruce
10 Torry Holt
VanHalun040604

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 VanHalun040604
Member since 2004 • 6399 Posts

1 Randy Moss
2 Marvin Harrison
3 Terrell Owens
4 Lavarnues Coles
5 Andre Johnson
6 Mushin Muhammed
7 Chad Johnson
8 Derrick Mason
9 Isaac Bruce
10 Torry Holt
FishPicker

I would put Torry Holt ahead of Bruce...but that's just me. Jerry Porter might make that list after this season...Hines Ward is also an awesome reciever that should probably be on there somewhere.

geaux321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#5 geaux321
Member since 2003 • 19424 Posts
Randy Moss, because he is not whining about his contract.indiana_xxl

But he's smoking weed.
VanHalun040604

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 VanHalun040604

[QUOTE="indiana_xxl"]Randy Moss, because he is not whining about his contract.geaux321

But he's smoking weed.

That's something most guys in the NFL are doing...Plus, the NFL has completely dismissed the whole issue since in the interview, he was only referring to past tense, when he was in college/early on in the NFL. The elipses left out a lot of details. He's not in the NFL's Substance Abuse Program and you can basically smoke weed in the NFL and get away with it; they don't really care as much as they do steroids. Personally, I think majijuana is very very bad for you--if you read anything about it from doctors--but it's his life and it's something that the whole country and world is having to deal with on a regular basis.

apu0404

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 apu0404
Member since 2005 • 3682 Posts
[QUOTE="indiana_xxl"]Randy Moss, because he is not whining about his contract.geaux321

But he's smoking weed.

lol
FishPicker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 FishPicker

[QUOTE="FishPicker"]1 Randy Moss
2 Marvin Harrison
3 Terrell Owens
4 Lavarnues Coles
5 Andre Johnson
6 Mushin Muhammed
7 Chad Johnson
8 Derrick Mason
9 Isaac Bruce
10 Torry Holt
VanHalun040604

I would put Torry Holt ahead of Bruce...but that's just me. Jerry Porter might make that list after this season...Hines Ward is also an awesome reciever that should probably be on there somewhere.

holt and bruce are interchangeable really thats why theyre so close together. porter will have a very good year since moss will be doubled every other down.Moss is still doing all the work though. the steelers dont throw the ball enough to show off what hines ward can do, he IS great. he will make the most out of 65 catches but the steelers offense doesnt exploit his talent.
FishPicker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 FishPicker

[QUOTE="geaux321"][QUOTE="indiana_xxl"]Randy Moss, because he is not whining about his contract.VanHalun040604

But he's smoking weed.

That's something most guys in the NFL are doing...Plus, the NFL has completely dismissed the whole issue since in the interview, he was only referring to past tense, when he was in college/early on in the NFL. The elipses left out a lot of details. He's not in the NFL's Substance Abuse Program and you can basically smoke weed in the NFL and get away with it; they don't really care as much as they do steroids. Personally, I think majijuana is very very bad for you--if you read anything about it from doctors--but it's his life and it's something that the whole country and world is having to deal with on a regular basis.

I agree. the whole quote is a lot longer than what was reported. from what I've read; marijuana does the most harm when it is smoked chronically. I dont think a player should be in jeopardy of losing his career just for an occasional puff. some guys just need a little downtime after taking a beating for 17 weeks.
Kratos33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 Kratos33
Member since 2004 • 1652 Posts

1: Moss

2: Harrison

3: Holt

4: Owens

5: Ward

6: Johnson

7: Coles

8: Bruce

9: Randel El

10: Porter

Avatar image for WhiteSamurai209
WhiteSamurai209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 WhiteSamurai209
Member since 2004 • 1348 Posts

1. Moss

2. T.O.

3. Chad Johnson

4. Hines Ward

5.Marvin Harrison

6. Torry Holt

7. Deion Branch

8. Plaxico Burress

9. Laverious Coles

10. Keyshawn Johnson

VanHalun040604

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 VanHalun040604
[QUOTE="VanHalun040604"]

[QUOTE="geaux321"][QUOTE="indiana_xxl"]Randy Moss, because he is not whining about his contract.FishPicker

But he's smoking weed.

I agree. the whole quote is a lot longer than what was reported. from what I've read; marijuana does the most harm when it is smoked chronically. I dont think a player should be in jeopardy of losing his career just for an occasional puff. some guys just need a little downtime after taking a beating for 17 weeks.

I still don't think he or anyone else should do it...that's no excuse. But he shouldn't be treated any different from anybody else in the spotlight is if they happen to do drugs.

Skaterfool99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#13 Skaterfool99
Member since 2004 • 12731 Posts

Who in your opion is the best wr in the nfl????? I think it is T.Oapu0404

defintlny not TO he is whining about his contract and i doesnt want to work for wat money he makes

and i think Hines Ward is the best b/c he just wants a contract so he can retire there and he works hard every single play

Nunamaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#14 Nunamaker
Member since 2004 • 2551 Posts
I would give the nod to Randy Moss.
VanHalun040604

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 VanHalun040604

[QUOTE="apu0404"]Who in your opion is the best wr in the nfl????? I think it is T.OSkaterfool99

defintlny not TO he is whining about his contract and i doesnt want to work for wat money he makes

and i think Hines Ward is the best b/c he just wants a contract so he can retire there and he works hard every single play

So because he's humble, you want to put Hines Ward over T.O.? T.O. is wayyy better than Ward....even if Hines is a better person than Owens.

Skaterfool99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#16 Skaterfool99
Member since 2004 • 12731 Posts
[QUOTE="Skaterfool99"]

[QUOTE="apu0404"]Who in your opion is the best wr in the nfl????? I think it is T.OVanHalun040604

So because he's humble, you want to put Hines Ward over T.O.? T.O. is wayyy better than Ward....even if Hines is a better person than Owens.

TO isnt worth the money he gets paid if he was traded to a differnt team he wouldnt be that great and hines is alot better b/c he has more experince and has been threw alot more

VanHalun040604

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 VanHalun040604
[QUOTE="VanHalun040604"][QUOTE="Skaterfool99"]

[QUOTE="apu0404"]Who in your opion is the best wr in the nfl????? I think it is T.OSkaterfool99

TO isnt worth the money he gets paid if he was traded to a differnt team he wouldnt be that great and hines is alot better b/c he has more experince and has been threw alot more

Umm...experience doesn't mean anything and if you're talking experience, T.O.'s been to his share of Post-Season games like Ward. T.O. puts up better stats and is far more talented than Ward...you can't say he's worse because he's an ass off the field. It just sounds asinine. T.O. is paid less than what he's worth according to the NFL's other WRs, but he's wrong for trying to re-work his contract because he signed it for 7 years...it's his fault for not asking more. And a lot of teams would take T.O. in a heartbeat.

eCrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 eCrime
Member since 2003 • 590 Posts

But he's smoking weed.

weed isnt that bad, but dope is horrible. thats what randy moss smokes
NYJCMart28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#19 NYJCMart28
Member since 2005 • 3239 Posts
Randy Moss is the best wide reciever.
Avatar image for thetombradyhate
thetombradyhate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 thetombradyhate
Member since 2005 • 8136 Posts
Randy Moss is the best wide reciever.NYJCMart28
i agreeeeeeeeeeeeeee
ARealChiefsFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 ARealChiefsFan
Member since 2005 • 1249 Posts
Marvin Harrison
Breakdown04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Breakdown04
Member since 2004 • 191 Posts

How come no one has said Jerry Rice? But only when he played for San Francisco.

ARealChiefsFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 ARealChiefsFan

Breakdown04

we are referring to the present moment, but of all time Rice would win hands down

VanHalun040604

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 VanHalun040604
[QUOTE="Breakdown04"]

ARealChiefsFan

we are referring to the present moment, but of all time Rice would win hands down

Obviously...I couldn't believe Rice was as effective as he was when he joined the Raiders. I really hope he gets his 200 TDs before he retires at the end of this season. Denver should just make him their 3rd option...they aren't going anywhere in the West anyways. They'll finish last--or make the playoffs as usual and then lose by 200 points and at the end of the game Jake will be like, "Well, we'll get 'em next year..." God, what a waste of a football team they are...they shouldn't even bother. No Elway = No SB title.

ARealChiefsFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 ARealChiefsFan
[QUOTE="ARealChiefsFan"][QUOTE="Breakdown04"]

VanHalun040604

Obviously...I couldn't believe Rice was as effective as he was when he joined the Raiders. I really hope he gets his 200 TDs before he retires at the end of this season. Denver should just make him their 3rd option...they aren't going anywhere in the West anyways. They'll finish last--or make the playoffs as usual and then lose by 200 points and at the end of the game Jake will be like, "Well, we'll get 'em next year..." God, what a waste of a football team they are...they shouldn't even bother. No Elway = No SB title.

the only real weakness on that team is Plummer, since they've had him they've lost every playoff game they've had, lose plummer, get a good QB at least make it to the divisional round

VanHalun040604

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 VanHalun040604
[QUOTE="VanHalun040604"][QUOTE="ARealChiefsFan"][QUOTE="Breakdown04"]

ARealChiefsFan

the only real weakness on that team is Plummer, since they've had him they've lost every playoff game they've had, lose plummer, get a good QB at least make it to the divisional round

Here's what's gonna happen: By the time they figure out they need a new QB, Rod Smith will be gone, John Lynch will be gone/washed up, some of their LBs will probably have left the team, and they will have traded their 1,000 + yard rusher once again.

ARealChiefsFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 ARealChiefsFan
[QUOTE="ARealChiefsFan"][QUOTE="VanHalun040604"][QUOTE="ARealChiefsFan"][QUOTE="Breakdown04"]

VanHalun040604

Here's what's gonna happen: By the time they figure out they need a new QB, Rod Smith will be gone, John Lynch will be gone/washed up, some of their LBs will probably have left the team, and they will have traded their 1,000 + yard rusher once again.

he isn't washed up already? he just a LB that plays safety, he's slow in coverage, and he needs corner help to cover TE's, he's not as great as he's played up to be

VanHalun040604

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 VanHalun040604
[QUOTE="VanHalun040604"][QUOTE="ARealChiefsFan"][QUOTE="VanHalun040604"][QUOTE="ARealChiefsFan"][QUOTE="Breakdown04"]

ARealChiefsFan

he isn't washed up already? he just a LB that plays safety, he's slow in coverage, and he needs corner help to cover TE's, he's not as great as he's played up to be

Good point....still a hard-hitter though...but that's about all he does.

--2fast2good--

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 --2fast2good--
Member since 2005 • 501 Posts
Mark Bradley
thetombradyhate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 thetombradyhate
Mark Bradley--2fast2good--
what?? what WHAT??????????? Mark Bradley isn't the best WR in the NFl u must be smoking pot with Randy Moss... which leads me to my next point Randy Moss is the best damn WR in the NFL PERIOD.
thetombradyhate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 thetombradyhate
Mark Bradley--2fast2good--
what? u must be smoking pot with randy moss who by the way is the best WR in the NFL
--2fast2good--

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 --2fast2good--

[QUOTE="--2fast2good--"]Mark Bradleythetombradyhate
what?? what WHAT??????????? Mark Bradley isn't the best WR in the NFl u must be smoking pot with Randy Moss... which leads me to my next point Randy Moss is the best damn WR in the NFL PERIOD.

I picked him because he is a very promising-looking rookie WR that I could see maturing into the next great.

apu0404

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 apu0404
Member since 2005 • 3682 Posts

[QUOTE="thetombradyhate"][QUOTE="--2fast2good--"]Mark Bradley--2fast2good--

I picked him because he is a very promising-looking rookie WR that I could see maturing into the next great.

JUst because Bradley is a promising young Wr dosent mean he is the best Wr in the nfl.
--2fast2good--

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 --2fast2good--
[QUOTE="--2fast2good--"]

[QUOTE="thetombradyhate"][QUOTE="--2fast2good--"]Mark Bradleyapu0404

JUst because Bradley is a promising young Wr dosent mean he is the best Wr in the nfl.

I know... im just sayin there's a good chance hes gunna be the best

Breakdown04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Breakdown04
Member since 2004 • 191 Posts
[QUOTE="Breakdown04"]

ARealChiefsFan

Umm...Jerry Rice still plays lol.

Halo_Life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Halo_Life
Member since 2002 • 1951 Posts
Yeah but he doesn't even start for his team! He's bottom half of the league at his age. The fact that he'll make the squad at this point is amazing to me though.
ARealChiefsFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 ARealChiefsFan
[QUOTE="ARealChiefsFan"][QUOTE="Breakdown04"]

Breakdown04

Umm...Jerry Rice still plays lol.

yes i realize this, for the Broncos, but he's not the best one at this moment, of all time he is, he's just past his prime

VanHalun040604

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 VanHalun040604
[QUOTE="apu0404"][QUOTE="--2fast2good--"]

[QUOTE="thetombradyhate"][QUOTE="--2fast2good--"]Mark Bradley--2fast2good--

Ummm yeah...he probably won't play a single full season in his entire career, let alone be "the best."

ARealChiefsFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 ARealChiefsFan
[QUOTE="--2fast2good--"][QUOTE="apu0404"][QUOTE="--2fast2good--"]

[QUOTE="thetombradyhate"][QUOTE="--2fast2good--"]Mark BradleyVanHalun040604

Ummm yeah...he probably won't play a single full season in his entire career, let alone be "the best."

simmer down Van, this thread is largely based on opinion, and if this is his opinion let him express it, even if you don't agree with it doesn't mean you can argue with him about it

VanHalun040604

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 VanHalun040604
[QUOTE="VanHalun040604"][QUOTE="--2fast2good--"][QUOTE="apu0404"][QUOTE="--2fast2good--"]

[QUOTE="thetombradyhate"][QUOTE="--2fast2good--"]Mark BradleyARealChiefsFan

simmer down Van, this thread is largely based on opinion, and if this is his opinion let him express it, even if you don't agree with it doesn't mean you can argue with him about it

"Simmer down"??? "Simmer down"??? I'll kick your ass!!! Yeah, I said it!!! I said it!!!! What?! What?! :lol::lol: JK, JK, JK. I think it's just dumb to say you think someone's gonna be great when you haven't seen him play one Regular Season game in the NFL.