GoPhins123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 GoPhins123
Member since 2005 • 3655 Posts

Another Martz QB surprise? It could be St. Louis rookie quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick, a seventh-round draft pick from Harvard, of all places. And because Rams coach Mike Martz's last three starting quarterbacks -- Trent Green, Kurt Warner and Marc Bulger -- have gone from being unknowns to the Pro Bowl, Fitzpatrick can realistically dream big despite his Ivy League background.
--The Washington Times

Yeah like thats going to happen, then again, its something Martz the dumb**** would do. Well who knows he might becaome a probowler like the above QBs.

Kratos33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Kratos33
Member since 2004 • 1652 Posts
this is a bunch of bull! the Rams are my favoite team but the way the martz is coacing, you'd think he's made these decisions while he was drunk or something. they should fire that stupid coach if they know what's good for them
ocdog45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 143

#3 ocdog45
Member since 2005 • 9072 Posts
no. only 1 good player ever ycame outta the ivy leauge. and that was that tight end that i don't remember his name. the only thing that helps him is that h's smart
Drunkenmasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Drunkenmasta
Member since 2005 • 536 Posts
What?? What happened to Marc Bulger?
NYJCMart28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 NYJCMart28
Member since 2005 • 3239 Posts
Yea, that'll happen when Marc Bulger learns how not to throw an interception every other possesion. Consequently, Mike Martz will realize he wants to screw this up too, so he'll put Ryan Fitzidontremembertherestofhisnamesoilljustkeeptypingthis longsubliminalmessageuntiligetboredandstoprightnow in. Subsequently, he'll use his genius to take over the world and demand everyone to vote him into the Pro Bowl.
ARealChiefsFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 ARealChiefsFan
Member since 2005 • 1249 Posts
Heck, a long long time ago i liked the rams, not as number one but i liked them, but Martz has turned "The Greatest Show On Turf" into "The Greatest DOGCRAP On Turf"