packerbacker327

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 packerbacker327
Member since 2005 • 482 Posts
I want to personally invite everyone to come join NFL Union's Multi-Sport Affiliate The ESPN Union. Please come and check it out! We are looking for superb officers like here in the NFL Union. We are also looking for a amdassabor from The NFL Union to post NFL Stories/Results/Ect. If you are intrested in joining please click below and if you are intrested in becoming a officer please contact me ASAP! We are looking forward to your participation in The ESPN Union and we want to all to get the word out about the dynamic sports duo on Gamespot: The NFL Union and The ESPN Union! Join Today!
http://www1.gamespot.com/unions/home.html?union_id=sports
NYJCMart28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 NYJCMart28
Member since 2005 • 3239 Posts

I used to be an officer there, but after I went to vavation, I resigned because it was too much work.

slipknot9183

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 slipknot9183
Member since 2005 • 244 Posts

i would like to be an officer

ARealChiefsFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 ARealChiefsFan
Member since 2005 • 1249 Posts
i'm in it, not as good as this union though
Toucanbird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 Toucanbird
Member since 2004 • 6440 Posts

I'm an officer in the ESPN union. I'm game. I would like to become an officer here too!

The ESPN Union used to be as good as this one but for some reason activity has really dropped off there. It might have something to do with NYJCMart resigning. :P

VanHalun040604

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 VanHalun040604
Member since 2004 • 6399 Posts

I'm an officer in the ESPN union. I'm game. I would like to become an officer here too!

The ESPN Union used to be as good as this one but for some reason activity has really dropped off there. It might have something to do with NYJCMart resigning. :P

Toucanbird

That'd be okay with me.  You just can't mod people when they say your favorite team (or QB) is bad...:P

Toucanbird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 Toucanbird
Member since 2004 • 6440 Posts
[QUOTE="Toucanbird"]

VanHalun040604

That'd be okay with me.  You just can't mod people when they say your favorite team (or QB) is bad...:P

BTW, my favorite QB is Kerry Collins. :P