Mobile Monsters - Pokemon type game for iPhone

This topic is locked from further discussion.

LordCazicThule

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 LordCazicThule
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
Anyone played Mobile Monsters yet? It looks a lot like Pokemon but it's for iPhone, I'm gonna get it I think because I've been waiting for Pokemon on iPhone for ages... http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/mobile-monsters/id511019853?ls=1&mt=8
musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#2 musicalmac  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25098 Posts
Certainly looks like they're going for the Pokemon look and feel. I'll say this, though -- were a true Pokemon to ever hit the App store, expect it to make lots, and lots of money. Lots of money.
The_Joker1721

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 The_Joker1721
Member since 2012 • 304 Posts
Certainly looks like they're going for the Pokemon look and feel. I'll say this, though -- were a true Pokemon to ever hit the App store, expect it to make lots, and lots of money. Lots of money.musicalmac
Not a true pokemon but this looks like it has good potential. http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/395241201/micromon-a-monster-capture-game-for-mobile-devices/posts
psx_warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 psx_warrior
Member since 2006 • 1757 Posts
[QUOTE="musicalmac"]Certainly looks like they're going for the Pokemon look and feel. I'll say this, though -- were a true Pokemon to ever hit the App store, expect it to make lots, and lots of money. Lots of money.The_Joker1721
Not a true pokemon but this looks like it has good potential. http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/395241201/micromon-a-monster-capture-game-for-mobile-devices/posts

I read up on Micromon, and the devs seem like they are really serious about it. They really want to make a monster catching and raising experience to the iDevices. They would like to go over to Android devices too if they raise enough cash for it. Depending on how much you pledge, they give you a lot of great stuff for what you give to them.
LordCazicThule

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 LordCazicThule
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
Micromon wasn't funded, whereas Mobile Monsters is already released on the app store
blanewarlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 blanewarlock
Member since 2012 • 34 Posts
Micromon wasn't funded, whereas Mobile Monsters is already released on the app storeLordCazicThule
Still Micromon looks like an awesome project! It looks visually stunning and a refreshing step away from the traditional Pokemon. I hope they finish that project. I would definitely put some cash in for it.