Microsoft sues Samsung over Android license patent agreement

This topic is locked from further discussion.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20248 Posts

News about Samsung is getting worst everyday!

"After becoming the leading player in the worldwide smartphone market, Samsung decided late last year to stop complying with its agreement with Microsoft," Microsoft said.

Link

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#2 musicalmac  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25098 Posts

Yup. Karma.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 FireEmblem_Man

@musicalmac said:

Yup. Karma.

I'm glad I switched OS and phone for something more stable and durable

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#4 musicalmac  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25098 Posts

@FireEmblem_Man: 'Twas a wise decision, my friend. Those happy with the feature phones of old will likely be satisfied by android and the devices upon which android chugs along. The power users will likely find more solace in something more a long the lines of the enterprise friendly iOS or Windows Phone.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 FireEmblem_Man

@musicalmac said:

@FireEmblem_Man: 'Twas a wise decision, my friend. Those happy with the feature phones of old will likely be satisfied by android and the devices upon which android chugs along. The power users will likely find more solace in something more a long the lines of the enterprise friendly iOS or Windows Phone.

Yeah, I realize that Google doesn't really push their OEM's to update their low to mid-range phones, and then drop support to old flagships for new ones. It's hard for a Galaxy S IV user to have a stable OS when support goes to the S V instead. That's the reason why I switched, when MS cares for their low end and entry phones with optimizing their OS to run on 512 MB and a duo-core. Surprisingly WP 8.1 is very lite, so it fits better with them, only issue with those low end phones is that some apps won't work on them as games and photo/video editing software requires at least 1 GB of RAM, and then later would add low end support.