Max Payne Coming to iOS

This topic is locked from further discussion.

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#1 musicalmac  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25098 Posts
You read it right. Rockstar's Max Payne is coming to iOS, following the success of GTA3. Pretty awesome news, as I'm much more interested in that than I was in GTA's port. Do we all agree this is pretty fantastic news?
Avatar image for bonesawisready5
bonesawisready5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 bonesawisready5
Member since 2011 • 4971 Posts
Screw you Rockstar, Take Two. There are two more than capable handhelds with real buttons that would be awesome for this and GTAIII. We'd all love to give you $40 per copy at stores, which is more money than you will ever make on selling these for $7 on app stores. They are literally trying to spend as little as they can on these things. They are saying the already small $1 million average budget of a handheld game is too much, and I get it to an extent. But you're walking away from my money Rockstar, maybe that isn't that big of a deal in the long run I suppose.
Avatar image for JasonDarksavior
JasonDarksavior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#3 JasonDarksavior
Member since 2008 • 9323 Posts
[QUOTE="bonesawisready5"]Screw you Rockstar, Take Two. There are two more than capable handhelds with real buttons that would be awesome for this and GTAIII. We'd all love to give you $40 per copy at stores, which is more money than you will ever make on selling these for $7 on app stores. They are literally trying to spend as little as they can on these things. They are saying the already small $1 million average budget of a handheld game is too much, and I get it to an extent. But you're walking away from my money Rockstar, maybe that isn't that big of a deal in the long run I suppose.

Well obviously they see the iOS market more important. I'll buy this, could be fun.
deleteduser198

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 deleteduser198
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
[QUOTE="bonesawisready5"]Screw you Rockstar, Take Two. There are two more than capable handhelds with real buttons that would be awesome for this and GTAIII. We'd all love to give you $40 per copy at stores, which is more money than you will ever make on selling these for $7 on app stores. They are literally trying to spend as little as they can on these things. They are saying the already small $1 million average budget of a handheld game is too much, and I get it to an extent. But you're walking away from my money Rockstar, maybe that isn't that big of a deal in the long run I suppose.

Aside from Animal Crossing, I haven't touched my DS or PSP since the better games started coming out on iOS years ago. Rockstar is right in focusing on iOS.