Just picked up Razer Phone 2 need helps...

Dr_Vancouver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Dr_Vancouver
Member since 2017 • 1046 Posts

Kay, so on Prime Day I had given up on any legit good deals 'till the wife texted me a link for a a Prime deal on Razer Phone 2 for $458 CDN at the eleventh hour. I'm a Blackberry die hard but that was enough to get me to jump. Love it so far, but...

Also, before anyone chimes in with "Google blah blah blah" I have searched the bejeezus out of this. Finally figured out how to get the stock Android "triangle, circle, square" nav buttons back (phone defaulted with two weird symbols) but now I've encountered another hurdle.

I wish I knew how to upload pics on mobile, I don't even have a working PC right now and only haunt these forums from my phone anyways. One screenshot and it would be easy to understand what I mean. My "triangle circle square" are solid white shapes, but when I see images on the web of RP2 the Android nav buttons aren't solid, they are thin outlined shapes. That looks much more aesthetically pleasing and I want to now how to do that.

I hope that makes sense to anyone that may know how to help, other fancy RP2 tricks welcome but I must know how to achieve "thin outline triangle circle square" it's killing me having these solid ugly shapes at the bottom of such an otherwise pretty mobile device. However long it's been since Primeday I've been fiddling with this phone's endless options, but I can't seem to find what I want most. Sorry for any grammatical or spelling errors, I'm used to typing on the physical keys of a Blackberry Key2- this "typing on a screen" feels like sex wearing five condoms at once. Please help a lost soul <3

Dr_Vancouver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 Dr_Vancouver
Member since 2017 • 1046 Posts

Seriously, nobody else in the mobile forum of a gaming website has the RP2?