iPhone game development jobs

This topic is locked from further discussion.

wonderboy_46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 125

User Lists: 0

#1 wonderboy_46
Member since 2005 • 796 Posts

Hi everyone,

Joe Barron here. You might have heard my voice this week if you listened to the latest epsiode of the GSUK Podcast.

I'm a long-time GameSpotter, including interning in the UK office and working as a freelance reviewer for a couple of years.

I know work at iPhone game developer, Kwalee, founded by David Darling who originally founded Codemasters back in the 1980s. We are expanding really quickly at the moment and we've got several programming jobs available.

It would be awesome if you guys could help us find a few extra candidates for these jobs. If you have any programming knowledge then don't hesitate to apply for these awesome jobs. You would get to work alongside some gaming legends, including Andrew Graham, who single-handedly developed the Micro Machines series. If you have any friends with programming knowledge then please let them know about these jobs too.

You can find out more about these roles and apply atkwalee.com/careers

We're also starting a podcast about iPhone game development soon, so keep an eye out for that and send me some questions about iPhone development if you have any :) @josephbarron or @kwaleeteamon Twitter.

Thanks everyone! Hope you didn't mind me gatecrashing your weekly podcast too!