Indiegame review ft. Little Jumper, the most frustrat- I mean challenging endless runner.

Bush_Dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 Bush_Dog
Member since 2017 • 294 Posts

Hi Bush_Dog here for another quick Indiegame review! And for this week I've tried playing a random endless runner from JS Studio Inc titled "Little Jumper: Golden Springboard". Why? simply because it's cute!

So what's Little Jumper: The Golden Springboard?

So we all know that endless runner games like flappy bird, Temple run, subway surfer, etc, are some of the most common games in mobile. So I tried testing one. And here's my quick review!

The game (Little Jumper) is an endless runner game for android. The goal of the game is to simply survive the course as long as possible until your character hit an obstacle. Sounds easy, right? Well you're really wrong.

Story and Gameplay:

Yes, it has a story. So apparently there's a generic beast stampede on a ravine and this bird want to survive. So the role of the player is to help the chick survive by jumping on the back of different animals, but be careful on stepping to those hungry lions that will never hesitate to eat you.

The controls used are the same with other generic endless runners. Swipe left to jump to the left and swipe right to jump to the right. Sounds easy? Well you should really try it for yourself and reminisce the feeling of playing Flappy Bird for hours to only get 10 pts as your high score.

Pros and Cons:

Well yes, it's fun and challenging and actually addictive, if you ask me, but this kind of game can be tedious after a week or two. Because as you can see it only has one kind of gameplay and it is to jump and survive as far as possible. No thing less nothing more.

Thank you for reading my quick review and if you want to check out the game you can get it on Google Playstore for free here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kr.co.jsmobile.little_jumper&hl=en&source=downloadatoz.com

Or check out other review for the game here where I found the game: https://officialugn.wixsite.com/ugnhome/single-post/2018/03/28/The-Wild-is-on-the-Run-so-you-should-Jump-Little-Jumper-Golden-Springboard-Review