Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 emzigamesmzg
Member since 2019 • 9 Posts

Scoop Hoop

Ice cream, frustration, and finally being in charge of your own portion size - what else could you want from a game?

Quick Intro

Hey everyone at gamespot! This is one of my first posts as well as my first game release so any feedback on points of improvement would be much appreciated. I don't want this post to be just promotion of the game - genuinely interested in feedback and what you think of it!

Why

I think understanding why something is made is extremely important. To keep it short and sweet, this game (like all my projects) has been made with one core purpose: to provide value. Whether it's making someone smile, giving them a little frustration in getting the next high score, or simply filling out some time on a long commute, I truly hope it brings you a little value.

How

This game was made using Unity, downloadable icon packs and a whole lot of free tutorials (along with a little programming knowledge and experience). I have learned a whole lot through the process of creating games (this is the first one being published but certainly not the first one made!) and have actually thought about making a separate post on my best lessons, tips & tricks, and some of the useful resources - if this is something you'd be interested in please let me know!

What

This is a game combining a few aspects we all love: precision, patience, aim... just kidding, it's ice-cream! If you don't want to at least give it a chance for this simple reason I'm not sure what else I can say. The best way I could describe this game is by saying it recreates the feeling you get when you throw a piece of paper into the bin proudly screaming "Kobe!"

Information

The game is currently out on Apple Pre-Order and is going to be released on 10th April 2019 - you can sign up for the pre-order now or use the same App Store link to download once the game is released. Happy playing!

App Store

https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1454105181

Video Trailer