Hospital Frenzy (Promo Codes)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

hospitalfrenzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 hospitalfrenzy
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts

Hi everyone, my name is Tanya we are a small family business, an indie developer. We just published our first game and we want to share it with you.

Hospital Frenzy is a crazy, new time-management game, available NOW on the app store. - Build, manage and run your very own hospital, from purchasing equipment and hiring staff to researching cures and performing surgery. - Hilarious diseases, funnier symptoms and side-splitting jokes keep you entertained as you race against the clock to complete objectives over 25 action packed levels. PROMO CODES: 3YYM9RENXXA3 4NF93PWHPLFT EER6F6RXPPRJ W3HTM63NYWNX EAAL66MMNTP9 Free code or not, we'd be grateful if you'd let us know what you think of Hospital Frenzy. And if you do download the game, be sure to rate and review the game! Please post to let others know if you've used a code!
d_parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 85

#2 d_parker
Member since 2005 • 2128 Posts

All the codes have been used if anyone's curious. But there is a lite version of the game to try.

If anyone didn't know (I didn't), you find the redeem function by going to iTunes, Music and scroll down to the bottom - at least that's where I found it.

hospitalfrenzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 hospitalfrenzy
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
Hi d_parker its a shame that all the codes have been taken & no one has posted. We will post some new PROMO CODES soon!