Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By HamiltonRichard
Member since 2023 • 91 Posts

Hello everyone,

I wanted to share with you a new Android mobile game that I've recently discovered called "Stonecutter". If you're a fan of hypercasual games that offer an adrenaline rush, then this game is definitely worth checking out.

In "Stonecutter", you play as a stonecutter whose task is to break apart stones, metals, and minerals to release gems. It may sound simple, but the game features infinite challenging levels that will test your accuracy and reflexes. As you progress through the levels, the difficulty increases, making it even more challenging and exciting.

One of the highlights of "Stonecutter" is the boss battles. These battles are intense and require you to defeat them to progress to the next level. The bosses are well-designed and add an extra layer of excitement to the game.

Overall, "Stonecutter" is a thrilling game that is both challenging and exciting. If you're looking for a new game to download and play on your Android device, I highly recommend giving it a try. It's free to download and play, so you have nothing to lose. Download "Stonecutter" today and let the fun begin!

Please use this link to Download the right one . CLIKC ME

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 1

#2 RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 11666 Posts

Are you being paid to endorse this product?

Board Rules

Avatar image for hamiltonrichard
HamiltonRichard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By HamiltonRichard

@RSM-HQ: it is mine .some how.

why?

have you tried this game??

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 11666 Posts
@hamiltonrichard said:

@RSM-HQ: it is mine .some how.

why?

Because that would be filed as "Definition of Spam" which is against the guide-lines for this board, Games Discussion.

If you wish to advertise your game on Game Spot? I recommend moving this topic to Mobile Connection, they allow advertisements, and would be a perfect fit for your product.

Avatar image for hamiltonrichard
HamiltonRichard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 HamiltonRichard

@RSM-HQ: Thanks so much, it did change it