Good sports management games for the iOS

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Boxingnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Boxingnut
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

Can anyone recommend any good sports management games for the iOS apart from Football Manager Handheld and iOOTP? Thanks in advance.

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#2 musicalmac  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25098 Posts
You mean like a baseball or basketball game much like Football Manager? I'm not sure one of those exists.
Boxingnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Boxingnut

You mean like a baseball or basketball game much like Football Manager? I'm not sure one of those exists.musicalmac

Any sports really mate but specifically F1, NFL or NHL. A baseball one does exist, iOOTP is such a game, the OOTP stands for Out Of The Park. There does seem that there isn't many though.

tomarlyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 tomarlyn
Member since 2005 • 20148 Posts

[QUOTE="musicalmac"]You mean like a baseball or basketball game much like Football Manager? I'm not sure one of those exists.Boxingnut

Any sports really mate but specifically F1, NFL or NHL. A baseball one does exist, iOOTP is such a game, the OOTP stands for Out Of The Park. There does seem that there isn't many though.

You could try Grand Prix Story from Kairosoft. Its hardly realistic but very deep and rewarding.
emea_man2003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 emea_man2003

How about Hoops Manager? Seems to be a basketball version of what you are looking for.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/hoops-manager/id839069531?mt=8