Ghost Trick out now on IOS

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 MethodManFTW
Member since 2009 • 26516 Posts
You get the first two chapters for free and can buy the full game for ten bucks. It's awesome so far!
NeonNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 115

#2 NeonNinja
Member since 2005 • 17318 Posts

Really? That sounds dope!

I'll be sure to give it a shot once I finish Chaos Rings.

NeonNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 NeonNinja

Eh. I couldn't wait. Already downloaded it. Probably won't play it for a spell due to Chaos Rings though. Almost done, just need to finish up with Ayuta and Mana and I can get to the real ending!

MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 MethodManFTW

Eh. I couldn't wait. Already downloaded it. Probably won't play it for a spell due to Chaos Rings though. Almost done, just need to finish up with Ayuta and Mana and I can get to the real ending!

NeonNinja
Play it now!!!!! :P It's really great. Music is sooooo good, and the game is just awesome.
NamelessPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 NamelessPlayer
Member since 2004 • 7729 Posts
I already played through it on the DS. What an outstanding game, especially the plot...I got hooked from Chapter 6 until the very end. That usually never happens with games in general. For those of you who don't have a DS but do have an iOS device, definitely get Ghost Trick (and the Ace Attorney trilogy, for that matter; any brainchild of Shu Takumi will do).
shaunmc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#6 shaunmc
Member since 2003 • 1957 Posts
[QUOTE="MethodManFTW"]You get the first two chapters for free and can buy the full game for ten bucks. It's awesome so far!

When you say, "It's awesome so far!" does that mean you had a Missile avatar before you even played Ghost Trick? ;)
MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 MethodManFTW
[QUOTE="shaunmc"][QUOTE="MethodManFTW"]You get the first two chapters for free and can buy the full game for ten bucks. It's awesome so far!

When you say, "It's awesome so far!" does that mean you had a Missile avatar before you even played Ghost Trick? ;)

After I finished the first two chapters I immediately put up my missile avatar. Cutest dog in vidya games!
Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
Member since 2007 • 22399 Posts
Downloaded and played the first two chapters. loving it. Will probably download the rest of the game when I can get a card
Avatar image for narutosupernova
narutosupernova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9 narutosupernova
Member since 2011 • 22 Posts

Love it but don't love it when there are in game expenses

krayzieE99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 krayzieE99
Member since 2010 • 544 Posts
[QUOTE="MethodManFTW"]You get the first two chapters for free and can buy the full game for ten bucks. It's awesome so far!

what type of game is this? im running low on my itunes giftcard, so im more picky about what i purchase.
NeonNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 NeonNinja

[QUOTE="MethodManFTW"]You get the first two chapters for free and can buy the full game for ten bucks. It's awesome so far! krayzieE99
what type of game is this? im running low on my itunes giftcard, so im more picky about what i purchase.

It's an adventure game.

The first two chapters of the game are free, so download it and give it a shot for yourself.