This topic is locked from further discussion.

Wolfetan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Wolfetan
Member since 2010 • 7522 Posts

I am looking for a nice backround. One's that nice to the eye. Like the rain backround that Apple gives you. Its very nice. Any apps or something that give you wallpapers like the one I mentioned?

d_parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 85

#2 d_parker
Member since 2005 • 2128 Posts

Just do a seach under Bing/Google/Yahoo for ipod wallpaper, find what you like, email it to yourself, open the email within your iPod and save it as your wallpaper. No need to fool around with iTunes.

I found the following picture that I'm using that way...

Wolfetan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Wolfetan
Member since 2010 • 7522 Posts

Just do a seach under Bing/Google/Yahoo for ipod wallpaper, find what you like, email it to yourself, open the email within your iPod and save it as your wallpaper. No need to fool around with iTunes.

d_parker

You can do that? Sweet!! Thanks!

The_Joker1721

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 The_Joker1721
Member since 2012 • 304 Posts

[QUOTE="d_parker"]

Wolfetan

You can do that? Sweet!! Thanks!

You just helped both of us good sir.
musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#5 musicalmac  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25098 Posts
Look for Craig Mullins game art for great background images for both the home and lock screens. Really fantastic stuff. Between my travel pics, I like to use ones like this:

...and for home screens...

The_Joker1721

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 The_Joker1721
Member since 2012 • 304 Posts
Cool sometimes I like using games from my ipod as background and lock screen wallpaper.
musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#7 musicalmac  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25098 Posts
Cool sometimes I like using games from my ipod as background and lock screen wallpaper.The_Joker1721
That's a cool idea, too, especially with games like Beat Hazard. In case people don't know, to take a screenshot with your iDevice, hold the top button down and then click the home button. Your screen should flash white. Blamo, new image in the Picture app.
yuedolly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 yuedolly
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
Wow !! cool I will used the last picture posted!!
eagle63

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 eagle63
Member since 2004 • 537 Posts

[QUOTE="The_Joker1721"]Cool sometimes I like using games from my ipod as background and lock screen wallpaper.musicalmac
That's a cool idea, too, especially with games like Beat Hazard. In case people don't know, to take a screenshot with your iDevice, hold the top button down and then click the home button. Your screen should flash white. Blamo, new image in the Picture app.

cool,didnt know about that.very useful bit of advice.this might be a bit off topic but do you know of any other little iossecrets like this?