2 new Lumia Flagships have been spotted on the Wild

This topic is locked from further discussion.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20251 Posts

According to AdDuplex, the most TRUST WORTHY source for the Windows Phone userbase (unlike @mister-man crappy Apple Fanboy journalists sites). 2 Flagship Lumia handsets have been detected

Mister-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2 Mister-Man
Member since 2014 • 616 Posts

@FireEmblem_Man: Aaaaand the world didn't bat an eye. Of all the things you chose to be a fan of, you didn't even go for the underdog. You went for the runt of the pack that is Windows for mobile. I feel sympathy for you.

Had no idea AdDuplex was more prestigious than Forbes, Wall Street Journal, Arse Technica and Anandtech. But yeah, keep smoking whatever it is you're smoking. Hahahahh

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 FireEmblem_Man

@mister-man said:

@FireEmblem_Man: Aaaaand the world didn't bat an eye. Of all the things you chose to be a fan of, you didn't even go for the underdog. You went for the runt of the pack that is Windows for mobile. I feel sympathy for you.

Had no idea AdDuplex was more prestigious than Forbes, Wall Street Journal, Arse Technica and Anandtech. But yeah, keep smoking whatever it is you're smoking. Hahahahh

Because AdDuplex has the stats and majority of the sites you have listed are nothing but apple fanboys, you tool!

Mister-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Mister-Man

@FireEmblem_Man: Anandtech, Arse Technica, Wall Street Journal and Forbes are "apple fanboys?"

o_O You MUST be of highschool age, in which case I'm actually apologetic for debating with you. Hahahah

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 FireEmblem_Man

@mister-man said:

@FireEmblem_Man: Anandtech, Arse Technica, Wall Street Journal and Forbes are "apple fanboys?"

o_O You MUST be of highschool age, in which case I'm actually apologetic for debating with you. Hahahah

I'm older than you

Mister-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Mister-Man

@FireEmblem_Man: I highly doubt that. For some reason you think all those institutions I usually cite are "apple fanboy sites." I wouldn't even be surprised if you had no idea what significance they carry. (hint: they're a crap ton of a bigger deal than "AdWorks")

I highly doubt you're even half my age considering a lot of knowledge you seem to be lacking. If the first videogame you ever played was Pong in the form of a "TV table" and your first videogame console was Atari, then that would put you up at my age. So far, it really sounds like the first console you've ever had was a PS2.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By FireEmblem_Man

@mister-man said:

@FireEmblem_Man: I highly doubt that. For some reason you think all those institutions I usually cite are "apple fanboy sites." I wouldn't even be surprised if you had no idea what significance they carry. (hint: they're a crap ton of a bigger deal than "AdWorks")

I highly doubt you're even half my age considering a lot of knowledge you seem to be lacking. If the first videogame you ever played was Pong in the form of a "TV table" and your first videogame console was Atari, then that would put you up at my age. So far, it really sounds like the first console you've ever had was a PS2.

Oh, so you're 50 years old and you still act like a child? You arguing with me and you think I'm a child? So mature of you......

Also, this guy knows more than you, and he's an Apple fan

Mister-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Mister-Man

@FireEmblem_Man: Pointing out inconsistencies in your statements is hardly arguing than it is simply calling you out. There is no set age to be able to call bullshit, lol. Believe me, I'll be 80 years old and still won't ave a problem telling an 18 year old that his bullshit remarks are dumb retarded, albiet probably in a more gentle fashion.

Over 50 years old? No thanks. I'm in my mid-thirties. Grew up with a Pong machine and Atari in the household. Recieved an NES during my late toddler years.

Half the reason why I respond to you largely has to do with personal amusement. Watching you squirm and wriggle around in dismay is quite hilarious, I can't tell you how many times my girlfriend has asked me why I'm laughing at my screen.

Point is: You are a fanboy in its utmost form. A biased perspective is what drives you, which is why I have so much fun poking and prodding you, Everytime you post I feel like I'm having a hilarious conversation with a nephew. It's like I'm giving you a virtual noogie, hahahhah...

But really though, I honestly wish you had more experience with other platforms. You'd have a lot more meaningful things to discuss if you did, but as it appears, you really just come off as a typical young fanboy. I mean, correct me if I'm wrong. Otherwise, I'm pretty certain my personal experiences using Windows Ubuntu and OSX are more rational to me than the blatherings of a one-trick pony that has had no experience other than buying into FUD and mud-slinging campaigns. I can't say I blame you, You have a young and easily impressionable mind, still probably identifying yourself with the things you acquire and the activities you like doing.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 FireEmblem_Man

@mister-man said:

@FireEmblem_Man:

Point is: You are a fanboy in its utmost form. A biased perspective is what drives you, which is why I have so much fun poking and prodding you, Everytime you post I feel like I'm having a hilarious conversation with a nephew. It's like I'm giving you a virtual noogie, hahahhah...

But really though, I honestly wish you had more experience with other platforms. You'd have a lot more meaningful things to discuss if you did, but as it appears, you're just that typical college fanboy. ;)

I'm calling you out because you're a middle aged man acting like a 18 year old girl praising everything apple, when I bring up positive news about MS new stuff, you shoot it down and claim "ipad is better and taking over" and then you have the nerve to call me a child when you keep bringing up "Sales Revenue" and "google it, as Apple is dominant on everything" and then you keep saying that I'm full of tears every time I call you out on old outdated articles about Windows 10 reception, especially how MS is finally innovating again. Who's the child now?

Mister-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Mister-Man

@FireEmblem_Man: Middle aged? Awful. I'm with it, dude. I'm hip. I'm cool. Hey macarena.

Hahahh... Of course I like Apple, The company seriously has it going on for them.

Of course I'm currently negative about MS. Their last three OS's were a disaster and they still refuse to pull their heads out their own asses and stop believing "We're Windows, We don't need to get our shit together for a positive reception." They've grown arrogant, I sold all my stock options with them once Steve Ballmer openly called touchscreen devices a fad, and burst out laughing when asked if multi-touch phones and tablets were the future. Guess what? It was the right decision. I saved myself from losing a crap-ton of money because Microsoft for some reason did not think that mobile computing was the next big thing, And now it shows, in their sloppy executions of hurried and panicked "Me-too" solutions, just about four or five years too late in the game. They did it to themselves, and now they bear the consequences. Windows 10 isn't innovation, buddy, Windows 10 is a reaction. Just like the last OS versions they tried throwing against the wall to see what sticks,

What is so "18 year old" about recognizing which company has their act together and which doesn't?

I don't like Apple because it's Apple. What kind of infant rationale is that? Right now, they're making all the right moves. Did I like Apple before? Were you not paying attention? I built windows PC's for 20 years because I DIDN'T like Macintosh computers back then. It had crap software support and I hated that their mouse only had one button. That, and I needed Warcraft ll in my life.

Again, I assure you, Microsoft is not innovating, They're in the middle of an identity crisis and wha you're seeing is the result of that,

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 FireEmblem_Man

@mister-man said:

@FireEmblem_Man: Middle aged? Awful. I'm with it, dude. I'm hip. I'm cool. Hey macarena.

Hahahh... Of course I like Apple, The company seriously has it going on for them.

Of course I'm currently negative about MS. Their last three OS's were a disaster and they still refuse to pull their heads out their own asses and stop believing "We're Windows, We don't need to get our shit together for a positive reception." They've grown arrogant, I sold all my stock options with them once Steve Ballmer openly called touchscreen devices a fad, and burst out laughing when asked if multi-touch phones and tablets were the future. Guess what? It was the right decision. I saved myself from losing a crap-ton of money because Microsoft for some reason did not think that mobile computing was the next big thing, And now it shows, in their sloppy executions of hurried and panicked "Me-too" solutions, just about four or five years too late in the game. They did it to themselves, and now they bear the consequences. Windows 10 isn't innovation, buddy, Windows 10 is a reaction. Just like the last OS versions they tried throwing against the wall to see what sticks,

What is so "18 year old" about recognizing which company has their act together and which doesn't?

I don't like Apple because it's Apple. What kind of infant rationale is that? Right now, they're making all the right moves. Did I like Apple before? Were you not paying attention? I built windows PC's for 20 years because I DIDN'T like Macintosh computers back then. It had crap software support and I hated that their mouse only had one button. That, and I needed Warcraft ll in my life.

Again, I assure you, Microsoft is not innovating, They're in the middle of an identity crisis and wha you're seeing is the result of that,

Blah blah blah

Windows 7 was far from bad, XP is popular, and Windows 10 is having great recepiton and you ignore it all, face it, I don't care how long you've build computers. It's fact that MS is innovative again and shows more promise than Apple so far! If you're so knowledgeable, how come you don't go to the PC forum here and try to prove your point Mr. Mid-Thirties? Because you know you're full of it

Mister-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Mister-Man

@FireEmblem_Man: The proof is in the pudding, and Microsoft has no pudding.

Your question perpetuates your own situation. Why not go to those forums yourself to proclaim Windows greatness?

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 FireEmblem_Man

@mister-man said:

@FireEmblem_Man: The proof is in the pudding, and Microsoft has no pudding.

Your question perpetuates your own situation. Why not go to those forums yourself to proclaim Windows greatness?

Already do! Unlike you who's too afraid to parade around "Apples" greatness

Mister-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Mister-Man

Also, the fact that 40% of windows users are still on Windows XP and refuse to upgrade is a big example of how crap Windows 7 and up is. ;)

chaplainDMK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 chaplainDMK
Member since 2008 • 7004 Posts

@mister-man said:

Also, the fact that 40% of windows users are still on Windows XP and refuse to upgrade is a big example of how crap Windows 7 and up is. ;)

Oh so the fact that 90+% of all PC's use Microsoft proves how crappy Macs are?

(P.S. 85% of Windows OS's are 7 or up, with most of the XP OS's being old PC's that cant run anything better)

Or around 80% of phones being Android proves how crappy iOS and iPhones are?