#1 Posted by Mogroron (25 posts) -

Seems I keep returning to this game periodically and spending hours playing it until I've conquered the AI in all of the maps and campaigns in the most difficult settings. I've never played other humans. Is it even possible anymore? Is there anyone else out there still enamored by this game who knows how to play other humans online?

#2 Posted by Thri11 (25 posts) -

This is probably my favorite game of all time. Sad that my computer no longer supports it. I would play online with you!

#3 Edited by toddklr (7 posts) -

Wow, can't believe people still remember this game. It was pretty good but not as good as Heroes of Might and Magic. But sill 1000% better than most PC games these days....

#4 Edited by shanegalnod (7 posts) -

A mostly forgotten game. Too bad, it was awesome back then and still is today. Certainly a masterpiece of the golden era of PC gaming.

#6 Posted by calvinbatto (7 posts) -

This is one of my favorite games of all time. Just recently got an old refurbished PC just to play old games on. And Lords of the Realm 2 was one of the first games I installed. A really awesome game but one that is mostly forgotten today. And to be honest, as much as I love the game it's not hard to see why it didn't catch on: Age of Empires (my favorite strategy game of all time) and the Heroes of Might and Magic series. Pretty much superior games.

#8 Posted by Goeloa (7 posts) -

Play this game is like fighting in the ground without weapons.

#9 Posted by Vbiemk (5 posts) -

The design of the game is ugly. And the gameplay is not very smooth. Basically, you can't do lots of stuff in the game.