timothyluna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 timothyluna
Member since 2005 • 27 Posts

Today's date is Nov 3rd, 2015. Operating system is the PS3. I am experiencing a glitch with the Doctor Who level, "The Dalek Extermination of Earth". This glitch occurs in the same spot.

The level starts in the future, London 2025. At this point I need to take out the power source to the Daleks gate. After taking out the first power source, I fight some Daleks and then I am prompted to build the TARDIS. Once that is done, I go inside and build K-9. Then I go to London 2015 and have to plant the tree. After the tree is planted, I go back to the future, London 2025. Eventually I make my way to the brick arch and have to use the TARDIS again. The TARDIS will take me to a snowy 1895 London. This is where the glitch occurs. I can walk around a bit in 1895, but the next time I use the TARDIS to travel in time, my console will reset or freeze.

I cannot get out of 1895 London.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Interviewer111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Interviewer111
Member since 2005 • 29 Posts

@timothyluna:

Glad to know I'm not the only person with this problem. I'm using the Wii U version and it keeps locking up in the same place. I really hope Tt fixes this soon. It could be a major deal breaker for some people.

Interviewer111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Interviewer111

Hey again! Just heard from someone on GameFAQs that this problem can be solved by going inside of the TARDIS to teleport each time instead of using the TARDIS bus stop locations. I haven't had a chance to try it for myself yet, but it seems that it's working for other people so hopefully that'll do it

Interviewer111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Interviewer111

Scratch that. I was able to make the time jump that time, but the system immediately locked up on me with the next one. Seems I'm just going to have to wait until they patch the thing which, if their responsiveness on the Mystery Dimension glitch is any indication, won't be until Wave 3 is released.

macwhiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 macwhiz
Member since 2015 • 7 Posts

I'm having the exact same problem on my Wii U. The level I paid for with the "level pack" is unplayable. I guess the quality-control problems at Warner Bros. go deeper than just Arkham...

Interviewer111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Interviewer111

Finally discovered the cause of the problem! It's the R.A.D. red brick. Turn it off before starting the level and everything should be fine!

Granted, there are still many bugs here, but at least it's playable. I really hope they patch this soon.

enaid2ooo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 enaid2ooo
Member since 2003 • 26 Posts

You all made it farther than me, I build the TARDIS at the spot, go inside, and just sort of sit there. Hopefully it gets fixed soon or I find a solution!

solaris72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 solaris72
Member since 2005 • 26 Posts

@Interviewer111: Thank you! This work around worked for us. I really hope they send out a fix. That was truly a nasty bug. It is obvious that they are not giving QA the time to do the testing they should do.

Laurabelle28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Laurabelle28
Member since 2015 • 6 Posts

You all are getting much farther than I am. I can't even enter the TARDIS at all! I should say that I can enter it, but I can't see the inside of it. I am also on a PS3. The tardis will fly when I enter it, but I can't figure out how to go to the inside, even when I am on the platform. I have tried it in "The Dalek Extermination of Earth" and in Free Roaming. I watched a video that shows the TARDIS wrapped in white lightning bolts when it got to the platform, but mine just sits there and the Daleks just attack. Can anyone help? Thanks

slenderdalek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By slenderdalek
Member since 2015 • 6 Posts

@Interviewer111: I couldn't get out of the first zone I played the level until I just planted the tree but then I had to exit and save but when I get to the first archway no icon appears on the ground to teleport the tardis and I turned the R.A.D off but it still doesn't work I'm on the xbox 360 version. please reply soon as I got the doctor who level pack for Christmas and now I can't play the level please help!!!!i'm getting really stressed out