KingWickee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 KingWickee
Member since 2005 • 2174 Posts
I havent been seeing a whole lot of Nintendo support on this board really... well not overt support anyway, so how many of you grew up with Nintendo and still like it, or just started playing Nintendo consoles recently, or who has become jaded by Nintendo or what?

I = huge Nintendo fan. (thats just for the record, seeing as I started this topic)
Brain3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Brain3000
Member since 2003 • 2857 Posts

Muffins, FTW!!!

TSHBO!!!!
(:oops: I had to throw that in there...
well, for fairness sake....)
TLHBO!!!!
THHBO!!!!
TCHBO!!!!
TMHBO!!!!
Derangal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Derangal
Member since 2003 • 13934 Posts
Nope. I hate Nintendo. :P *Hides Mantisheep sig.*
PeeEsPee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 PeeEsPee
Member since 2005 • 6337 Posts
I feel kind of betrayed. I bought a Gamecube for fairly cheap, with MP and SSBM.. MP failed to live up to the OMFG GAME OF TEH GEN!!!!! I hear sheep go on about all the time, even when I played Resi 4 on GC and PS2 it was like "meh".

Mario, Starfox, Mario Kart, and many other big series, all felt lame on Gamecube, on N64 they were games I coulden't put down, I'd be obessesed with playing some, and gamecube comes around, every single game feels "meh". The fun I had on N64 is only rivaled by PS1, but Gamecube.. again.. was "meh"

Maybe the Wii will make Nintendo fun again, but until I see it happen, I'm dissapointed with Nintendo.
JJGY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 JJGY
Member since 2005 • 2578 Posts
Although I play A LOT of other games, Nintendo consoles are the only ones I own.  I love Nintendo and I can't wait for the Wii, but I don't really consider myself a full blown sheep as I play many other consoles and take a fairly unbiased (don't say a word) stand on things.  
arber91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#6 arber91
Member since 2005 • 5079 Posts
Most of the consoles I've owned have been Nintendo (except for my Master SEGA and PS2). I also practically grew up on them. They're definitely my favorite company of the three, but I try to be unbiased, and try different games from all the consoles.
Cycloptis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#7 Cycloptis
Member since 2004 • 18249 Posts
I like Nintendo, but I can't stand most of the fanbase.
Teuf_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Teuf_
Member since 2004 • 30805 Posts

I love Nintendo's games and systems,  every generation Nintendo's console has been my primary console.  But even given those preferences, I have no hesitation when it comes to criticizing them when they make overly dumb decisions (No GC online, no Wii HD, etc.).  I mean I'll defend them if its really necessary, but I feel no overwhelming sheep-like desire to blindly praise them at every turn.  I'm sure plenty of people are around here feel like that, otherwise they wouldn't be in this union.  :D

Oh, and Nintendo pwns Phony and M$.  TCHBO, TLHBO. 

vitrobliss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 vitrobliss
Member since 2003 • 5132 Posts
Nintendo's cool.

Sheep are not.
RVCA823

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#10 RVCA823
Member since 2006 • 2839 Posts
Gamecube was dissapointing, but besides the Gamecube, I love Nintendo-especially the SNES.
PeeEsPee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 PeeEsPee
Member since 2005 • 6337 Posts
Gamecube was dissapointing, but besides the Gamecube, I love Nintendo-especially the SNES.RVCA823

Yep, My favorite console per gen were SNES > PS1 > PS2

The console that always had the most exclusives, most awesome games, most RPGs, etc etc.. thats why I thought it was logical to go from SNES to PS1 as primary (though I still owned a N64 that I enjoyed nearly equally as much)
jechtshot78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 jechtshot78
Member since 2004 • 29851 Posts
I likes nintendo.
linkhero1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#13 linkhero1
Member since 2004 • 16489 Posts

Yes I like them a lot and I tend to lean towards them more than the other two companies

Teuf_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Teuf_

Nintendo's cool.

Sheep are not.vitrobliss

I think that just about sums it up.

Makeno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Makeno
Member since 2006 • 3740 Posts

[QUOTE="vitrobliss"]Nintendo's cool.

Sheep are not.Teufelhuhn

:lol: What fanboys are cool? Bovines? Base jumpers?

Except the ones in here.. We roxxorz.. XD

Teuf_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Teuf_
[QUOTE="Teufelhuhn"]

Sheep are not.Makeno

:lol:

Indeed, they're all bad in their own ways.
Brain3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Brain3000
Member since 2003 • 2857 Posts
[QUOTE="Makeno"][QUOTE="Teufelhuhn"]

Sheep are not.Teufelhuhn

The only good fanboy out of SW (save for those in this union) is one who has been hog-tied to a chair and forced to watch Big Rigs gameplay videos to keep him off of the computer.

vitrobliss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 vitrobliss
Member since 2003 • 5132 Posts
[QUOTE="Makeno"][QUOTE="Teufelhuhn"]

Sheep are not.Teufelhuhn

Indeed.
But I find bad sheep have this haughty way about themselves like they think they're automatically better gamers and more knowledgeable because Nintendo has been in the business longer.
BlazeDragon132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 BlazeDragon132
Member since 2006 • 7951 Posts
[QUOTE="PeeEsPee"]I feel kind of betrayed. I bought a Gamecube for fairly cheap, with MP and SSBM.. MP failed to live up to the OMFG GAME OF TEH GEN!!!!! I hear sheep go on about all the time, even when I played Resi 4 on GC and PS2 it was like "meh".

Mario, Starfox, Mario Kart, and many other big series, all felt lame on Gamecube, on N64 they were games I coulden't put down, I'd be obessesed with playing some, and gamecube comes around, every single game feels "meh". The fun I had on N64 is only rivaled by PS1, but Gamecube.. again.. was "meh"

Maybe the Wii will make Nintendo fun again, but until I see it happen, I'm dissapointed with Nintendo.

I agree with the series being meh on GC, but then again these are the guys who made Virtual Boy. I have faith in Wii...
BlazeDragon132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 BlazeDragon132
Member since 2006 • 7951 Posts
[QUOTE="Teufelhuhn"] [QUOTE="Makeno"][QUOTE="Teufelhuhn"]

Sheep are not.vitrobliss

Indeed.
But I find bad sheep have this haughty way about themselves like they think they're automatically better gamers and more knowledgeable because Nintendo has been in the business longer.

True, also a bad cow is thinking that PS3 will be number one cause PS2 and PS1 were. They think since it is number one, it must have the best games. The bad lemming believes that Halo saved gaming and DOA is the best fighting game. They also think US has about 80 million gamers and 360 will take over 70 million of them.

I find lemmings to be the worse cause I tried being fair and going to TeamXBox and the other console catagory is a joke. I found with PS3land that the Xbox and Wii sections are about XB and Wii being good. I thought all cows were bad until I went their during my 2 day ban. Really opened my eyes to how bad lemmings are.
-Zaku-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 -Zaku-
Member since 2005 • 15425 Posts
[QUOTE="vitrobliss"][QUOTE="Teufelhuhn"] [QUOTE="Makeno"][QUOTE="Teufelhuhn"]

Sheep are not.BlazeDragon132

Indeed.
But I find bad sheep have this haughty way about themselves like they think they're automatically better gamers and more knowledgeable because Nintendo has been in the business longer.

True, also a bad cow is thinking that PS3 will be number one cause PS2 and PS1 were. They think since it is number one, it must have the best games. The bad lemming believes that Halo saved gaming and DOA is the best fighting game. They also think US has about 80 million gamers and 360 will take over 70 million of them.

I find lemmings to be the worse cause I tried being fair and going to TeamXBox and the other console catagory is a joke. I found with PS3land that the Xbox and Wii sections are about XB and Wii being good. I thought all cows were bad until I went their during my 2 day ban. Really opened my eyes to how bad lemmings are.

I can somewhat agree on lems.  I've visited the Xbox.com boards and the 360 board here and it's really ridiculous.  Lems automatically think that if you say something negative about MS, you are a Sony fanboy and they tell you to GTFO.  Bring up that you are questioning the purchase of your 360 because of problems here and there (with no mention of PS3 or Sony in the original post) and you can expect a comment along the lines of "Have fun with your $600 paperweight".  I know all of the fanboys are bad in a sense but lems have topped off over the past couple of weeks (cows left after E3 and sheep have nothing to argue about since GC has died down a bit and the DS vs PSP war has died down too).

And I hate those who think Halo saved the industry :|  WTF?  What was wrong with the industry that Halo needed to be there to save it?

RVCA823

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#22 RVCA823
Member since 2006 • 2839 Posts
[QUOTE="RVCA823"]Gamecube was dissapointing, but besides the Gamecube, I love Nintendo-especially the SNES.PeeEsPee

Yep, My favorite console per gen were SNES > PS1 > PS2

The console that always had the most exclusives, most awesome games, most RPGs, etc etc.. thats why I thought it was logical to go from SNES to PS1 as primary (though I still owned a N64 that I enjoyed nearly equally as much)

Yes, SNES was the best console in my opinion. It had many great games; however, I never owned a PS1, but instead, an N64.