PeeEsPee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 PeeEsPee
Member since 2005 • 6337 Posts
I hype it AAA on gamespot :o It won't come out in North America for a bit more possibly, but its out in europe. I didn't belive much of the hype, but after playing it myself.. its like WOW.

I was going to post this on System Wars but with all the cow hate going on, I fear much spam and PSP SUX OMG GTFO!!!

I feel the same way as when I first played Katamari Damacy, awesome randomness, yet really fun, and awesome unique music.
Teuf_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Teuf_
Member since 2004 • 30805 Posts
You just finally played the demo now?  Where have you been!  :P
PeeEsPee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 PeeEsPee
[QUOTE="Teufelhuhn"]You just finally played the demo now? Where have you been! :P

Demo? :o

Yes... demo :wink:

*runs away*
Teuf_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Teuf_
[QUOTE="PeeEsPee"] [QUOTE="Teufelhuhn"]You just finally played the demo now? Where have you been! :P

*runs away*

:shock:

You have the actual game????  Hey, get back here!
PeeEsPee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 PeeEsPee
[QUOTE="Teufelhuhn"] [QUOTE="PeeEsPee"] [QUOTE="Teufelhuhn"]You just finally played the demo now? Where have you been! :P

*runs away*

:shock:

You have the actual game???? Hey, get back here!

Maybe. :x :o :D :cry: :o :x
FalconZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 FalconZero
Member since 2003 • 15023 Posts
I'm going to ask the most noobish question ever....

...What's Loco Roco?  :o
arber91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#7 arber91
Member since 2005 • 5079 Posts
I still don't know what's so great about the game. (I've never played it) I've started a few threads asking what's so good about it...and every thread lead to nothing. All I know about it is that it's "different"....what makes it so good?
Teuf_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Teuf_

...What's Loco Roco? :o
FalconZero

Its a quirky little game for the PSP.  You play as the planet, and your job is to help this little blob dude get to the end of the level by actually tilting the world left or right  (you tilt, gravity does the rest).  Its sorta Katamari-ish in that its unique, cute, and very Japanese.
FalconZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 FalconZero
[QUOTE="Teufelhuhn"]

FalconZero

Its a quirky little game for the PSP. You play as the planet, and your job is to help this little blob dude get to the end of the level by actually tilting the world left or right (you tilt, gravity does the rest). Its sorta Katamari-ish in that its unique, cute, and very Japanese.

You mean like Super Monkey Ball? :D
PeeEsPee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 PeeEsPee
[QUOTE="FalconZero"] [QUOTE="Teufelhuhn"]

FalconZero

Its a quirky little game for the PSP. You play as the planet, and your job is to help this little blob dude get to the end of the level by actually tilting the world left or right (you tilt, gravity does the rest). Its sorta Katamari-ish in that its unique, cute, and very Japanese.

Not really. :P

I passed the first world a little while ago. It all platformerish so its not quite like Monkey Ball.

Yeah, basically, like said, and put into easier terms, your this ball. When you hit red flowers, your ball amount increases by one and you get bigger, when you push O it releases all the balls your made up of, later when you hold down the button, they all get back together. If one or more are away from the rest for too long and off screen, they get eaten by monsters and you lose them. Theres basic platformer stuff, like things you collect (like coins) and each stage has 20 red flowers with which you get bigger, then eventually you stop when you reach a point you can't pass through. And they all break up and it says Stage Clear.

The music in plain crazy, its not all jpop and stuff like in Japanese, I think it might even be in no language but I can't tell 100%. The guy you roll around's mouth moves to the music's lyrics as well. Theres things like spikes and flying enemies to get in your way (spikes perma break off an added guy,  flying enemies can be thrown off) and when you get to some paths and break up into all your pieces, they go through some of the craziest stuff ever, like falling into and rolling sets of gears, pinball machines, etc.. just plain crazy.

Its impossible to even begin to imagine what the game is like unless you actually play it. :D
FalconZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 FalconZero
[QUOTE="PeeEsPee"] [QUOTE="FalconZero"] [QUOTE="Teufelhuhn"]

FalconZero

I passed the first world a little while ago. It all platformerish so its not quite like Monkey Ball.

Yeah, basically, like said, and put into easier terms, your this ball. When you hit red flowers, your ball amount increases by one and you get bigger, when you push O it releases all the balls your made up of, later when you hold down the button, they all get back together. If one or more are away from the rest for too long and off screen, they get eaten by monsters and you lose them. Theres basic platformer stuff, like things you collect (like coins) and each stage has 20 red flowers with which you get bigger, then eventually you stop when you reach a point you can't pass through. And they all break up and it says Stage Clear.

The music in plain crazy, its not all jpop and stuff like in Japanese, I think it might even be in no language but I can't tell 100%. The guy you roll around's mouth moves to the music's lyrics as well. Theres things like spikes and flying enemies to get in your way (spikes perma break off an added guy, flying enemies can be thrown off) and when you get to some paths and break up into all your pieces, they go through some of the craziest stuff ever, like falling into and rolling sets of gears, pinball machines, etc.. just plain crazy.

Its impossible to even begin to imagine what the game is like unless you actually play it. :D

Sounds hella trippy, dude. :lol:  So I guess this isn't out yet...how did you get to play it? :o
PeeEsPee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 PeeEsPee
[QUOTE="FalconZero"] [QUOTE="PeeEsPee"] [QUOTE="FalconZero"] [QUOTE="Teufelhuhn"]

FalconZero

The music in plain crazy, its not all jpop and stuff like in Japanese, I think it might even be in no language but I can't tell 100%. The guy you roll around's mouth moves to the music's lyrics as well. Theres things like spikes and flying enemies to get in your way (spikes perma break off an added guy, flying enemies can be thrown off) and when you get to some paths and break up into all your pieces, they go through some of the craziest stuff ever, like falling into and rolling sets of gears, pinball machines, etc.. just plain crazy.

Sounds hella trippy, dude. :lol: So I guess this isn't out yet...how did you get to play it? :o

Its out in europe.. or should be very very soon. I played a friend's import copy, and I might import one for myself if it doesn't come out here soon, until then I stole his for temporary use. >_>
Makeno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Makeno
Member since 2006 • 3740 Posts

All this talk of balls is making me testy.

:lol: I haven't played the demo yet. :cry: Can't find the USB to connect the PSP to the computer, sadly.. It went missing...

Teuf_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Teuf_

:lol: I haven't played the demo yet. :cry: Can't find the USB to connect the PSP to the computer, sadly.. It went missing...

Makeno

Time to buy a new USB cable.  :wink:
arber91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#15 arber91
Member since 2005 • 5079 Posts
[QUOTE="Teufelhuhn"]

Makeno

Time to buy a new USB cable.  :wink:

OMFG!!!!11!!! I just noticed, your avi. Isn't that the laughing man (or something like that) from Ghost in the Shell?
Teuf_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Teuf_
[QUOTE="arber91"][QUOTE="Teufelhuhn"]

Makeno

Time to buy a new USB cable. :wink:

OMFG!!!!11!!! I just noticed, your avi. Isn't that the laughing man (or something like that) from Ghost in the Shell?

Yes sir, its the laughing man.  :D
PeeEsPee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 PeeEsPee
[QUOTE="Teufelhuhn"] [QUOTE="arber91"][QUOTE="Teufelhuhn"]

Makeno

Yes sir, its the laughing man. :D

I thought it was awesome to always see it there. :P
vitrobliss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 vitrobliss
Member since 2003 • 5132 Posts
Damn dirty Europeans.
:P
BlazeDragon132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#19 BlazeDragon132
Member since 2006 • 7951 Posts
Think of Loco Roco being the Katamari for PSP (unexpected, but very fun).
I think this game will be good, it was one of the reasons I bought a PSP. Sounds like Katamari mixed with Pikmin :)
Oblio_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#20 Oblio_Starr
Member since 2006 • 385 Posts
[QUOTE="Teufelhuhn"] [QUOTE="arber91"][QUOTE="Teufelhuhn"]

Makeno

That's so kick ass
Oblio_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Oblio_Starr
[QUOTE="PeeEsPee"] [QUOTE="FalconZero"] [QUOTE="Teufelhuhn"]

FalconZero

:lol: That's kooky
Teuf_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Teuf_
[QUOTE="Teufelhuhn"] [QUOTE="arber91"][QUOTE="Teufelhuhn"] [QUOTE="Makeno"]

Oblio_Starr

That's so kick ass

I used to use this sig to go with the avatar, but I haven't used it in a while.  I love GITS.  :D

Oblio_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Oblio_Starr
[QUOTE="Oblio_Starr"] [QUOTE="Teufelhuhn"] [QUOTE="arber91"][QUOTE="Teufelhuhn"] [QUOTE="Makeno"]

Teufelhuhn

That's so kick ass

I used to use this sig to go with the avatar, but I haven't used it in a while. I love GITS. :D

You just made me go watch an old episode On Demand 8)
diggyzoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 diggyzoom
Member since 2005 • 19616 Posts
it sure does kick some butt , i just ordered it from the UK ( cant wait to get it )

having a LocoRoco thread without me is like having a HALO 3 discussion without John Adkins :P

PeeEsPee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 PeeEsPee
it sure does kick some butt , i just ordered it from the UK ( cant wait to get it )

having a LocoRoco thread without me is like having a HALO 3 discussion without John Adkins :P

diggyzoom

:P I might get a copy of my own (that isn't borrowed) soon.
tekkenlaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 tekkenlaw
Member since 2004 • 9598 Posts
Fun, Innovative games=A or AA on gamespot
GTA and Halo=AAA.