Moon_of_Majora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 Moon_of_Majora
Member since 2006 • 6065 Posts
The greatest Zelda-- no, the greatest game ever has finally appeared on the Virtual Console~

Majora's Mask has finally arrived~

Hurrah. :D

So everyone should download it. Now. :|

Hoffgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 Hoffgod
Member since 2006 • 12229 Posts
Why am I not surprised you're excited about this game? :P It's tempting to download it, but I'd rather just hook up my N64 and play the cart. Games are just better with the controller they were designed for.
AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 AdobeArtist  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25184 Posts
I'll be sure to do that. Soon as it becomes downloadable from Live Marketplace :P
Truewiseblade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 Truewiseblade
Member since 2005 • 2607 Posts

What do you mean "finally"? it's been on the VC for ages. did you not notice?

/Europe :P

Ibacai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Ibacai
Member since 2006 • 14459 Posts
Does it have the port problems the GC version does? Because if not that would be pretty darn cool.
yoshi_64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#6 yoshi_64
Member since 2003 • 25261 Posts
Does it have the port problems the GC version does? Because if not that would be pretty darn cool.Ibacai
The GC disk had port problems? I didn't remember any... then again I played only the first temple... I mean I own the N64 game I could pop that back in, or play the GC version, but I admit MM is my favorite Zelda game and the VC download would be cool to have.
110million

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 110million
Member since 2008 • 14910 Posts

[QUOTE="Ibacai"]Does it have the port problems the GC version does? Because if not that would be pretty darn cool.yoshi_64
The GC disk had port problems? I didn't remember any... then again I played only the first temple... I mean I own the N64 game I could pop that back in, or play the GC version, but I admit MM is my favorite Zelda game and the VC download would be cool to have.

I'm not quite sure of any problems either, I know on the one I have you can go all the way to the end without any noticeable issue.

Shinobishyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Shinobishyguy
Member since 2006 • 22928 Posts

[QUOTE="yoshi_64"][QUOTE="Ibacai"]Does it have the port problems the GC version does? Because if not that would be pretty darn cool.110million

I'm not quite sure of any problems either, I know on the one I have you can go all the way to the end without any noticeable issue.

I remember there being alot of slowdown in areas like the main clocktown square and stuff.
Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#9 Wasdie  Moderator
Member since 2003 • 53622 Posts
As soon as I buy my Wii :wink:
yoshi_64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#10 yoshi_64
Member since 2003 • 25261 Posts
[QUOTE="110million"]

[QUOTE="yoshi_64"][QUOTE="Ibacai"]Does it have the port problems the GC version does? Because if not that would be pretty darn cool.Shinobishyguy

Wasn't that common on the N64 games though? I haven't played them again, but I mean the N64 barely had any game run smoothly. :P I think the GC discs were straight up ports.

I remember there being alot of slowdown in areas like the main clocktown square and stuff.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e836a855beb2
deactivated-5e836a855beb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#11 deactivated-5e836a855beb2
Member since 2005 • 95573 Posts
i thought you were going to buy it for me >_>
Ibacai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Ibacai
Member since 2006 • 14459 Posts
[QUOTE="110million"]

[QUOTE="yoshi_64"][QUOTE="Ibacai"]Does it have the port problems the GC version does? Because if not that would be pretty darn cool.Shinobishyguy

Yup, basically a lot of slowdown in areas and some really wonky sound issues. Nothing game halting but annoying to say the least.
jechtshot78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 jechtshot78
Member since 2004 • 29851 Posts

I will download this in a few weeks. I have way too many games to play right now.

SSBB

Madworld

Galaxy

Mirror's Edge (PC)

Fable II

Plus my extensive gamecube library that is literally shrink wrapped.

grapefruit21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#14 grapefruit21
Member since 2007 • 3537 Posts
Choirs of angels are singing right now. Now if only I could get it right now, but no I must wait.