funsohng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 funsohng
Member since 2005 • 29976 Posts
One more reason why I object to gun ownership. I know it's practically impossible to take them away in US now, but it is one of the reasons I have no interest in spending a prolonged period of time in US.
nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#3 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41527 Posts
Dirtbag is WAY too nice of a term for that. More like a complete f***ing monster. :|
DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 DarkLink77
Member since 2004 • 32731 Posts

One more reason why I object to gun ownership. I know it's practically impossible to take them away in US now, but it is one of the reasons I have no interest in spending a prolonged period of time in US.funsohng

That's one of the stupidest things I've ever heard.

Cherokee_Jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

#5 Cherokee_Jack
Member since 2008 • 32198 Posts

[QUOTE="funsohng"]One more reason why I object to gun ownership. I know it's practically impossible to take them away in US now, but it is one of the reasons I have no interest in spending a prolonged period of time in US.DarkLink77

^
funsohng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 funsohng

[QUOTE="funsohng"]One more reason why I object to gun ownership. I know it's practically impossible to take them away in US now, but it is one of the reasons I have no interest in spending a prolonged period of time in US.DarkLink77

What? I don't want to live in US because of gun violence. Sure, it's a great country, I guess, but I don't want to live there. And gun violence is one of the reasons. There have been one every month or something lately.
Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#7 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts
[QUOTE="DarkLink77"]

[QUOTE="funsohng"]One more reason why I object to gun ownership. I know it's practically impossible to take them away in US now, but it is one of the reasons I have no interest in spending a prolonged period of time in US.funsohng

What? I don't want to live in US because of gun violence. Sure, it's a great country, I guess, but I don't want to live there. And gun violence is one of the reasons. There have been one every month or something lately.

3 people are shot in Detroit everyday, many more around the nation. Despite that, in my 26 years of living here, there have never been any incidents like that with me. I'm not scrutinizing you for a choice like that, it's just one of those things that can be related to a car: You have a much higher chance of dying in a car than by a gun or an airplane yet people rarely fear the first as much as the latter two.
funsohng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 funsohng
[QUOTE="funsohng"][QUOTE="DarkLink77"]

Blabadon

3 people are shot in Detroit everyday, many more around the nation. Despite that, in my 26 years of living here, there have never been any incidents like that with me. I'm not scrutinizing you for a choice like that, it's just one of those things that can be related to a car: You have a much higher chance of dying in a car than by a gun or an airplane yet people rarely fear the first as much as the latter two.

There is a reason I don't like driving cars >.>
Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#9 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts
[QUOTE="funsohng"][QUOTE="Blabadon"][QUOTE="funsohng"] What? I don't want to live in US because of gun violence. Sure, it's a great country, I guess, but I don't want to live there. And gun violence is one of the reasons. There have been one every month or something lately.

There is a reason I don't like driving cars >.>

Oh. Well then.
jethrovegas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 jethrovegas
Member since 2007 • 5103 Posts

One more reason why I object to gun ownership. I know it's practically impossible to take them away in US now, but it is one of the reasons I have no interest in spending a prolonged period of time in US.funsohng

Not really... many options there... could, for example, reward with tax incentives the surrendering of firearms... or simply use bigger guns to make the people with smaller guns turn in their guns... if, for example, homosexuals were to unite against this issue, who knows the progress we could see...

jechtshot78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 jechtshot78
Member since 2004 • 29851 Posts

[QUOTE="funsohng"]One more reason why I object to gun ownership. I know it's practically impossible to take them away in US now, but it is one of the reasons I have no interest in spending a prolonged period of time in US.jethrovegas

Not really... many options there... could, for example, reward with tax incentives the surrendering of firearms... or simply use bigger guns to make the people with smaller guns turn in their guns... if, for example, homosexuals were to unite against this issue, who knows the progress we could see...

Lol No. You're wrong.