Any way to raise Franklin's strength stat faster?

Starbound571

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 Starbound571
Member since 2007 • 374 Posts

Been playing the game for some time now, and have actually managed to max out the stats on each character to 100/100 for each stat, but there is one very difficult one giving me pause - Franklin's strength. While the other two can use tennis to raise it REALLY quickly, Franklin absolutely refuses to play tennis. While golf seems to be an option, playing one full round seems to only yield a very slight increase. I have heard people say to me darts will raise it but tried and found it did not.

In short, is there a way I can do this stat quicker, or am I just going to have to grind it out by getting into fist fights and/or golf?

AlekhyaGuha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By AlekhyaGuha
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

If you want to increase Franklin's stamina by playing then take part in the triathlons around LS and Blain county. By swimming, cycling and running his stamina will increase and you will not get bored...

Relik86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Relik86
Member since 2003 • 83 Posts

Stand on the roof of a bus and stomp for a few minutes... You'll have to adjust his position on the bus occasionally so as to not fall off, but because it moves so slow, it's pretty easy!