The great cup size mass debate

Jackamomo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Poll The great cup size mass debate (14 votes)

a 36%
b 21%
c 43%

I have noticed a trend for ever larger cup sizes in female characters, although they have shrunk a little bit in the past few years, I can't help but feel them veering towards the larger sizes.

I'm curious. Are bigger boobs actually sexier?

I would be interested to know peoples opinions on what constitutes beauty/attractiveness in this department and as such have drawn three lovely (slightly deformed) females with three different cup sizes.

What is your idea of a lovely lady?

No Caption Provided

• 
Jackamomo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1 Jackamomo
Member since 2017 • 2157 Posts

I think we can surmise from 27 views and no votes that it would be assinine to judge beauty by boob size alone.

So why does the industry? Maybe because it is asinine.

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By judaspete
Member since 2005 • 7244 Posts

@jackamomo: I personally do tend to like large breasts, but the it's most important for her overall body to be proportional. A tiny, skinny woman with cantaloupes is not attractive.

Jackamomo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Jackamomo

That’s true for me too to an extent but if everyone is the same it’s not an experience and becomes the baseline and therefore no longer novelty.

Idea about beauty are often specific to the time period for instance in the baroque period Rubens would paint his women with much fuller figures and relatively small one’s.

That might have been the popular style to paint at the time and the ideal if beauty but that is not to say people’s tastes have in fact changed over the ages.

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 judaspete
Member since 2005 • 7244 Posts

@jackamomo: All that is true, but there is one constant across time and cultures. The female ideal almost always has a waist/hip ratio of .7, as in a woman's hips will be about 30% wider than her waist.

Todddow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Todddow
Member since 2017 • 916 Posts

In real life, nicely shaped DD or D are excellent fun.

Hourglass shape is sexy.

Jackamomo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Jackamomo

BBWLOVER52 May disagree with you.

If everyone is blonde

And everyone is beautiful

They become so dull

And dutiful

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7 MrGeezer
Member since 2002 • 59765 Posts

@jackamomo said:

I think we can surmise from 27 views and no votes that it would be assinine to judge beauty by boob size alone.

So why does the industry? Maybe because it is asinine.

Does the industry do that? Because I don't recall seeing too many fat women with big breasts in video games. Most of the designed to be sexy characters usually tend to be pretty young and/or just have pretty faces (for their age, in the event that they end up being older than 30 years old).

So, you might have a case to make when it comes to overall standards of beauty in video games. But boob size alone? I'd wager that most of the "beautiful" characters I've seen in video games would still be intended to be "beautiful" even if they were completely flat-chested.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

I'd rather my women not look like down syndrome aliens, amyve that's just me though.

Jackamomo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Jackamomo

All I’m saying is. If everyone is fit then they are not longer fit but just average.

Therefore the only way to go from there is bigger boobs and less clothes to be the actual ‘fit’ one.

I liked the portraits in Baldurs Gate and NWN - they have more variety and range in their female characters.

EDIT: ‘fit’ in the uk means attractive.

Jackamomo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Jackamomo

@vfighter: down's syndrome aliens need love too. Just head on over to DeviantArt and check out all the horny kids fantasising about sexy My Little Ponies. In fact no scratch that. You will be scarred, as was I.