TournamentGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By TournamentGamer
Member since 2016 • 12 Posts

I'll go with physical games, but Nowadays no one want to get tired in physical games.

ArchoNils2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#102 ArchoNils2
Member since 2005 • 10534 Posts

Unless it's some kind of special edition, I barely see a point in physical. I'm not somebody who sells his games anyway, so that's not an argument for me and I already have a lot of space "wasted" with all my "old" games. While I have like 300 physical Ps2 discs, I only have about 20 Ps4 physical discs, rest is digital.

RockField

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#103 RockField
Member since 2017 • 500 Posts

Both. Depending on the availability of the games.

Baron_Machina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#104 Baron_Machina
Member since 2017 • 273 Posts

I don't mind digital, but if I had the choice, I'd want a physical copy to add to the collection.

Dr_Vancouver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 Dr_Vancouver
Member since 2017 • 1046 Posts

I will always opt for physical copies when possible. I've been building my library since the mid eighties on the NES so yes there is the collecting factor. Now If digital was much, much cheaper I can understand I suppose but I always preach one of my rule#1's of life "get your monies worth" . The costs to fabricate the case and sleve and disc/cartridge and ship them, and then the added costs of all of the handling all the hell over, more shipping, stocking etc. The costs of every "touch" as it makes its way to your possession don't add up to money in your pockets, but it's money out of theirs ;) and jobs for humans. You digital buyers against people having jobs or something? You're all killing human civilization. If you factor the costs @ purchase, and the cost on humankind as this practice literally is going to end employment for millions of people around the world- digital games should cost 1 / 100th of the amount a physical game does.

Dragoon4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 132

#106 Dragoon4life
Member since 2007 • 162 Posts

Physical if it doesnt inconvenience me too much. I enjoy having the boxes around, would go great in a future collection that I can proudly display. The things I would do to have a pristine copy of Legend of Dragoon....

Valgaav_219

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#107 Valgaav_219
Member since 2017 • 3129 Posts

I always go physical unless I have no choice. I like having something tangible for my money. I also do my best to conserve space on my PS4 and especially my PS Vita lol

TheOwlMaster69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 TheOwlMaster69
Member since 2017 • 19 Posts

Physical. I like letting people borrow the games and such when I'm not using them.

rakisseia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By rakisseia
Member since 2017 • 17 Posts

Both games is part of human life..so both needed

Johndmgs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 Johndmgs
Member since 2018 • 323 Posts

I buy a bit of both but as someone who never trades in games, I've definitely been leaning more towards digital lately, especially with the death of the manual. That was always a big selling point for me in the past because I liked reading up on the controls and they would sometimes have a bit of backstory. Nowadays you just get the game in the box and maybe a piece of card.

Open_Lane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Open_Lane
Member since 2018 • 74 Posts

I just go with whatever is cheapest. All things equal, i prob prefer digital so i don’t have to reach for a disc

Meee2333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 Meee2333
Member since 2018 • 7 Posts

Physical for me. Havent bought into digital medi a just yet really. I like a physical copy to have in a collection.

jun_aka_pekto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#113 jun_aka_pekto
Member since 2010 • 25255 Posts

I'm wholly on board with digital now unless we move to a place with crappy Internet (not likely).

Potatify

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 Potatify
Member since 2018 • 5 Posts

Physical games because I don't have an online money account like PayPal or a bank account to buy a digital game.

bgres077

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 67

#115 bgres077
Member since 2005 • 12694 Posts

Physical. I can guarantee I will always own the game. I am not at the mercy of the publisher shutting down servers or taking my license away.

MagnusZerock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 MagnusZerock
Member since 2018 • 27 Posts

I prefer digital copies, my only issue is storage space :( Games are so big now-a-days. The only physical games I own are older games (PS2, Wii, etc.) Few PS4 games like Monster Hunter & Final Fantast XV. If the games were smaller in size it might be more convenient.

ajinstorm51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 ajinstorm51
Member since 2018 • 26 Posts

No where to the physical, so Digital for me.

brimmul777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 2

#118 brimmul777
Member since 2011 • 6085 Posts

Digital.

qx0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 qx0d
Member since 2018 • 333 Posts

A physical copy of anything (game, movie, soundtrack, etc) is going to be a better experience overall. You get the box, the artwork, the instructions, etc. A physical copy is your own personal copy. It is a permanent thing.

With digital, you get convenience, but that's about it. You get nothing extra. You don't feel like you actually own it.

I can say from experience, that I prefer physical. Physical is a more complete package. It should last many years as well.

Gamester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 Gamester
Member since 2019 • 5 Posts

Physical for quick sell-back.