How to increase FPS in Pubg mobile to 90 fps, i am found a way.

emaiker12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 emaiker12
Member since 2021 • 2 Posts

Also wondering how you can increase your FPS to 90 in PUBG MOBILE? I searched the Internet for similar information because I was tired of the FPS limit and freezes. And so I found a way out. I found a fucking awesome video with a really working way. Previously, if I had up to 45 FPS, now I have up to 90 FPS and I can play calmly and comfortably without freezing. I am glad. I decided to share this method with you. I wish you a good game and high tops.πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ

Here is the link to the video

https://shrinke.me/Fy12H

GirlUSoCrazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By GirlUSoCrazy
Member since 2015 • 13254 Posts
  1. Open PUBG Mobile game on your phone.
  2. Set Graphics to Smooth along with Ultra/Extreme Frame Rate (whatever max frame rate you have in your phone).
  3. Close the game and also remove it from recent apps.
  4. Open Play Store and install HEX Editor.
  5. Now open the hex editor and go to files and mentioned (External > Android > Data > com.tencent.ig > files > UE4Game > ShadowTrackerExtra > ShadowTrackerExtra > saved > SaveGames > Active.sav).
  6. It will open various config values. Tap on search icon then enter FPS and change HEX Fragment to String. Then hit Find option.
  7. It will show the FPS and its various config values. Look for the β€˜06’ value (5th column with other values as 00) and tap on it and then tap on the edit icon below.
  8. Enter the new value as β€˜07’ and change the String back to HEX Fragment. Then hit Set Value.
  9. Now click the save icon on top and confirm in the popup to apply the changes.
  10. Close the HEX Editor and enjoy PUBG Mobile global at 90FPS.

But what does this have to do with GameSpot Giveaways?